Chapter 3

I was really scared of travelling to a whole New continent without my family but its Great. The family is super nice especially Ross. Hes so sweet.
"so you wanna watch a movie?" he asked me After swimming. "mh I'd rather get to know you " I said. "okay Lets ask each other questions"
"fav color?" I asked him First. "yellow" "Mine is Red"
"fav school subject?"
"Music " "Music, Science, Maths, English"
"is there anything you dont like?" "uhm I kinda like school a lot" I stated. Some People Call me nerd and some even insult me just for liking school.
"Haha okay your crazy" he chuckled.
We went.on with the whole questioning stuff for about an hour and it was really fun to get to know him.
We have some things in common but also quite a few diffrencies.
"so the story of your First Kiss?" he asked
I immendiantly blushed. "I uhm never had it...like yet" I whispered. Gosh this is emberassing.
"oh. Uhm sorry...fav icr cream flavor... "
"are you tired?" he asked After i yawned for the second time in a Minute. 

"kinda the Journey was exhausting... " "okay C'mon" he said Holding out his Hand to pull me up. I felt a few sparks in my Hand. I like how he is really sweet and like a Gentleman.

We walked upstairs to my New room. "good night" He said and leaned down to kiss my cheek. It was the First time ever a Boy.kissed me even If it was only the cheek. Of course I blushed.
"see you in the Morning " he said and closed the door behind him. 

When I laid in bed I immendiantly started thinking about my First day here. How the country is so far, how cool the family is and how much I will probaly expirience in the following Three months...

And about this little kiss thing
I think I had really luck with getting to stay with Ross. First I was surprised it wasnt a girl but Ross is Great and If I need a girl I still have Rydel, Ross sister she seems cool.

_______
Sry its short I just wanted to update.
This is the First ever chapter writtten on my Phone.
I will try to update soon