𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞--𝟓

After party......

Sehun:that fu*ker Jeon JUNKOOK [throw win glass on floor] I hated him he became my headache now days......
.
.
Lisa just roll's eyes looking at sehun how angrily grip Lisa neck she eyes wide and trying from herself.......
.
.
Sehun;you piece of sh*t you forgot your place huhh [shout] ........
Lisa:se~~~hun lea~~~ve me~~ w~~~hat are y~~ou d~~oing [hardly trying] .......
Sehun:you fu*ker sl*t you enjoying to much with him right [tight he's grip] .......
.
.
Sehun don't listen and tight he's grip but someone slap him hardly make sehun loss he's grip Lisa immediately back away from sehun and she coughing sehun look at that person angrily how glaring sehun........
.
.
Lisa:he lost he's  brain cells somewhere [glaring to sehun] .......
? :how many times I have to tell you not to do stupid things which created problem in my plans [ shout] ......
Sehun:what you accept from me that fu*king JUNKOOK getting everything which I want ( shout to)  I just want to kill him and I will kill him soon [ left]........
Lisa:he again going to do something stupid........
? :Lisa you just focus on Jeon I will handle him.....
.
.
.
Other side jeon mansion......
After coming back from event jk packing he's stuff  Mrs jeon come to jk room holding banana milkshake she sight seeing jk packing jk look at he's mom and smile. .....
.
.
Mrs jeon:baby it's not that much important to go there you can send jhope there please don't go [hopefully voice] ........
.
.
Jk sigh and take glass from he's mom hand and put on side table and make her sit on bed and sit besides......
.
.
Jk:it's is important mom that company is so close to dad and you know this right how much dad do hard work to open that company and sending jhope hyung there it's him always go there and handle everything but mom that company need me and think about 40 workers they're all still working there after knowing that company going down they're all have family how depending our company and more over it just one month trip  I will come back soon promise [smile] .......
.
.
Mrs jeon sigh but smile and nod jk kiss Mrs jeon forehead after sometimes she left jk lay down and call jhope. .....
.
.
Jh:kook why you call me this late night [sleepy voice] .......
Jk:sorry hyung I just want to conform flight time....
Jh:Hmm it's 6 am morning and we have to leave for airport around 5 am don't worry I arranged everything.....
Jk:ok hyung thank you and good night [cut the call] south Korea I'm coming [smile widely].......
.
.
.
In souls night 2 am In Kim headquartered ........

V sitting in he's big luxury cabin checking some files one guard come inside after taking V  permission guard bow and said .......
.
.
G:Boss someone come to meet you.....
V:name [cold voice] ......
G:SEHUN.......
V:Hmm send him inside [cold voice] .......
.
.
Guard nod and few minutes sehun come inside and sit in front of V how still busy in files sehun staring V face for sometimes and speak.......
.
.
Sehun:I want you kill someone and everyone thought it was a accident not a murder.......
V still checking:and what you think that I listen to you [deep voice]......,
Sehun:because you are  professional in this type of work and it's my request just kill him and here.......
.
.
Sehun put a bag in front of V and open zip lots of money in bag finally V stop he's work and look at sehun how already staring him sehun forward a file to V.......
.
.
Sehun:I put all detail about him in this file . .....
.
.
V take file and sehun left kai come inside.......
.
.
Kai:who's he is V.......
V:kai hyung I want every single details about sehun......
Kai:ok [left] .......
.
.
V staring file sometimes and open V eyes turn dark looking at the person picture which in file. .......

V:𝗝𝗲𝗼𝗻 𝗝𝗨𝗡𝗞𝗢𝗢𝗞

V:𝗝𝗲𝗼𝗻 𝗝𝗨𝗡𝗞𝗢𝗢𝗞. ......!!!
.
.
.
𝗧𝗼 𝗯𝗲 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗻𝘂𝗲 🤗🤗𝘀𝗼𝗿𝗿𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗲