YOUR FILE

'Y/N L/N'. A 'miracle' in which they were given DNA samples from lizards, small reptiles and the main being axolotl. Although the limb regeneration was not known for at first. Doctors were quick to realise after an inmate had wounded 'Y/N' which would have been fatal for any other being.

APPEARANCE:
'Y/N' has small gills on their neck with a small tint of blue, allowing them to breathe underwater and get into flooded areas. 3 lightly blue shaded antennas on each side of their head and a large thick tale like an axolotl toned a light blue. They have black short hair and a deep blue eye colour.

ATTACKS:
'Y/N' will often sneak attack with a sudden lunge, or if feeling extra hungry, will do a stealth kill before moving to the next victim before eating. Their movements are quick and nimble underwater. With small talons on the end of their fingers and sharp teeth, it's best to avoid their view. To avoid meeting them in the water, look for bubbles on the surface before entering.

'Y/N' was originally working with UrbanShade cooperatively until the attack of the inmate, where they learned they were immortal from their incredible healing abilities due to the DNA samples tested on them. Y/N now is in the Blackwhite and is constantly hunting new prey.

BEWARE!! IF YOU HAPPEN TO ENCOUNTER THIS BEING, LEAVE THE AREA QUIETLY AND UNNOTICED UNTIL THEY HAVE PASSED.