✜ㅤ──ㅤ﹙𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟎𝟒﹚

ㆁㅤCHAPTER 04ㅤㆁ

ㆁㅤCHAPTER 04ㅤㆁ

It was early evening; Vantae was in his home studio working on something when he heard the bell of his apartment ring

It was early evening; Vantae was in his home studio working on something when he heard the bell of his apartment ring. The attorney sighed in annoyance, he disliked it when anyone disturbed his peacetime. “Who the hell is here now?!” He proceeded to wash his hands and then open the door but the bell kept ringing. “Coming! Coming! Gosh! People hate my peace!” He grumbled as he wiped his hands and finally, opened the door only to see Seungmin standing with a bright smile.

Vantae internally scoffed at the male. If it was not for him working for him, he would have banged Seungmin's head for disturbing his peacetime. “What? Why are you here?” The silver-haired male asked, annoyance evident in his tone.

“Woah! Vanie Hyung! Why so annoyed? Did I interrupt any naughty business of yours, huh?” Seungmin chuckled as he teased the older male who just rolled his eyes.

“Fuck off! I don't have any interest in that area!” Vantae nonchalantly answered as he gave space for the younger male to enter the apartment.

“Damn, your house is so…” Seungmin trailed off as he looked around the house.

Vantae looked at him unimpressed, “So what?”

“Childish and soft coded. That's so unlike your persona and taste. But it's cute! Didn't know you like this type of thing.” Seungmin explained and laughed lightly.

“That's none of your concern! Why are you here? Any crime you did or something?” Vantae spoke in a rather harsh tone. He did not like nor want Seungmin or anyone to get involved in his personal life. He strictly kept his personal and professional lives separate. But Seungmin was persistent in getting on his nerves by asking about his personal life and preferences.

Seungmin's smile fell as he heard Vantae's cold tone. He knew he kind of overstepped the boundaries when it was clearly mentioned in their clause and in general as well that Vantae would do everything needed to save them from the legal issues but he would not tolerate or reveal anything about his personal life except the necessary ones. “I am sorry, Hyung. I was just curious. Extremely sorry.” The businessman apologized immediately.