New School(Day 1)

Today is the first day in Highschool, i woke up extra early, so i can have more time.

As i went to school i caught some girls making fun of a girl on wheelchair.

I said:

-Hey, leave them alone!

They turned their heads to me and laughed giving me dirty look.

-and who even u are, huh?

I was too stunned to speak, so i ran from them. They didnt follow me.

After a few mins i got into my new highschool and my first eye caught the girls that i saw earlier. They walked up on me and said:

-oh, you're the newbie arent u?

I shaked my head, they laughed at my face again.

-now listen here, u saw nothing, got it?!

I nooded and ran to the office to get my locker number and my class.

Walking on the school hallway i got kinda lost, i walked up to somebody and asked them where is class 105, they said upstairs, i was so annoyed because i though its downstairs. So i went upstairs.

I finally found the class and sat on a empty seat, then someone said to me.

-where do u think ur sitting?

I looked up and saw one of the girls who were making fun of the girl on wheelchair, i immedially sat in the back of the class quiet.

As the class go by, of course i had to introduce myself, everyone was smiling at me, without the girl from earlier, she gave me a dirty look as before.

After class i got to explore the school, i also got to met one girl from my class.

-hey, im Aurelia, its nice to meet u Layla.

I was so happy someone wants to be my friend, i asked her who was the girl who screamed at me earlier.

-her name is Tiana, shes a bully, dont mind her.

I nooded, for the first time in this school i was scared, because i was bullied at my old school, thats why i changed it. 

When i was walking down the stairs one of the mean girls pushed me down, a boy saw it and ran to me saying:

-are u okay?! I saw what happened Bianca will pay for it.

He helped me stand up and introduced his self as Bryan, i got also to know that girl who pushed me was Bianca, their leader.

The boys gave me a tour of the school then we went to our class after break. The hours go by so quickly after a few hours school ended for us, so i got my way back home.

On the way home i saw the girls again, they were walking behind me laughing, i just keep walking pretending i dont know they are behind me and laughing. Soon i lost them.

As i got home i said to take care of my sick mom, i gave her food and drink, i also had to go to the store to buy some food, after that i did my homework, and then watched some tv.

I took and bath and got to bed after it.