The Cafe

I know it sounds cliched.. so be it.

It was a near to perfect weather.. 

The dude just got off from his work.. all exhausted.. you ask about his routine ?

He comes home, have something.. sleep..get up , eat, bath , watch some youtube, instagram and then some Tv time along with a hot cup of tea ( he forgets himself when he is with a cup of tea ) then go back to grind and get exhausted for the next 10 hrs in work..

Every single day.

But but that day, he didn't go to his house.. he was craving for some milkshake.. he dropped his bike at a cafe on the way home..

He went straight to the counter .. being short sighted , he struggled to read the letters clearly.. all he could read was how pricey they were.

But no other choice..  craving calls. He ordered a butterscotch flavoured shake and just as he was about to turn and look out for a seat, that's when lightning struck his eyes. That very moment.. the cafe set up froze..

He couldn't hear a thing .. all he could see was a quiet girl sipping her drink reading some kind of a novel ( that's all he could see, as he forgot his spectacles)

He forgot his order.

For the very first time. He went near her! To see her face. Up close for one time. With gathered up courage!

And The guy and the girl met in that cafe that emitted flamboyance.

Hey you! Are you happy with this meet up ?
Hell no. It's dumb.. isn't it ..

No no.. life doesn't work that way..

People don't randomly meet up in a cafe all the time..

A guy doesn't always hit a women with the common "shall I buy you a drink? Or Are you alone? "

But if they aren't meeting up in this warm & rustic cafe..

Where are they ? What are they even doing?