5

Doctor checked subhman and came out of his room,

Doctor:- he is suffering through dengue.

Doctor informed them and other thanked him ,

Virat came to see him he saw subhman was laying his eyes open looking at the window seeing beautiful view , other team members also came and saw subhi like that ,they felt so bad seeing their cute baby again suffering through dengue as it is happing second time to him in just eight months.

Subhman saw them and smiled weakly,Virat came to him and kissed his forehead subhman hugged him tightly,

Subhman:- bhai i don't want to stay in hospital this place is not good it takes good people with them .

Virat :- baccha you will be free soon till you recover you have to stay here baby .

Subhman whined at it but nod ,he saw ishan and gave him a big smile but ishan looked away not wanting to meet subhman's eyes.

Subhman felt his heart breaking he saw hate ,hurt and care for him in ishan's eyes but the most he saw was hate towards him and he don't want to see it he hugged Virat buring his face in virat's belly his eyes were closed.

Subhman:- bhai sleepy .

He said with a cute baby voice he didn't want to speak like that but his voice came out like that low and like baby due to so much crying and coughing after seeing hate towards himself in ishan's eyes he felt himself again wants to cry .

The only person who he never wanted to hate him ,now hate him the most this thought made him feel so sad and bad about how can he be like this .

How can he be so pathetic how can he be so selfish that he didn't saw ishan started to hate him slowly his bestfriend hate him the most .

This thought alone was enough to make him feel guilty broken all together.

Virat also noticed it he nod his head ,

Virat :- i think we should let him sleep he will feel better.

He said and others nod they went out but Rohit stayed their ,

Virat looked at him with questioning eyes, rohit understood what virat wants to ask ,

Rohit:- he is mine kid also and doctor allowed two people to stay with subhi.

Virat nod his head and sat beside the bed on stool ,

Rohit sat on couch.

Time flew very quickly and Rohit fell asleep like that .

It was around 10 on the night when he heard subhman's soft small voice .

Subhman:- bhai wake up let's have food .

He said and after calling him three four time rohit woke up he saw subhman looking at him like curious baby but his eyes were betraying him he was looking so pale and weak and Rohit was not able to understand why .

Rohit got up and looked here and their feelings Virat ,

Subhman:- bhai Virat bhai went to get food he bought your clothes get fresh up then we will eat .

Rohit nod and creassed his hairs then went to washroom got fresh up and came back he saw Virat sitting while using his phone and subhman was staring at the window.

Rohit:- let's eat .

Virat nod put his phone down and served food for them ,

Rohit and Virat were eating but they noticed Subhman is not eating and he was making faces and slucking having cute pout on his face .

Rohit and Virat chuckled at his cuteness and went to to him ,he whined to them for not liking the food but Virat very softly told him to eat .

Rohit started to tell him some back stories of ict and he ate hearing them being intersted in them at the end he finished the food .

After that he asked for more stories but rohit told him he will tell him when subhman will recover fully subhman pouted but nod ,he soon fell asleep being tired and his body was also so tired and having fever and weakness in his body not helping either.

Rohit kissed his forehead and looked at him for a moment then went on couch.

Virat also kissed him and he was about to made his bed on flood but rohit pulled him by his hand on his lap .

Rohit:- sleep on couch with me .

Virat :- that would be very uncomfortable ro.

Rohit:- it will not just sleep with me .

He said and pulled Virat on himself and hugged him by his waist having no option virat had to sleep like that keeping his head on his chest .

(Please ignore my grammatical mistakes)

Hope you all like it 🥰 😍.

Comment and vote.