Part 8

Draupadi hasn't open her eyes yet. But seems like ,she is recovering.

"I think we shouldn't blame one just because our relation wasn't good ."advised Dushala.

"What you want to say sister?" asked her brother ,Bheem.

"See  bharata ,the whole world knows about the princess of  Kampilya. They aren't just graceful but also polished . They are honorable by everyone for their elegant personalities . "informed Dusshala.

"They never play dirty games to defeat their  opponents . I believe that someone is taking benefits . They don't want us to be friends. Maybe we are in a trap. "said  Dusshala .

Pandu Putra nodded a bit . Both countries are  enemies from century . Definitely some won't like that these powerful countries become friends . Then they will  be irresistible . 

" What are you thinking bharata? " asked Dusshala .

" Let's see dear . If princess is innocent then she will be in safe hands . But before that we need solid proof . " said Yuvraj Yudisthir .

" Jii bharata . But how will we find any proof if princess is captivated ? " asked she.

" Then you want us free her ? " smirked the youngest twin .

"No bharata . I just want you to give her time to prove herself . "requested the sister of Kauravas .

The eldest brother , Yuvraj Yudisthir remained silent .

Dusshala hoped for the best as she left the room .

"Is she really innocent ? Are we being wrong with her ?"questioned aArjun .

" But who would dare to do that ?'this remained a questioned to them .

Behind the door , a lady was hearing everything . She followed Dusshala  . She felt someone was following her . She knew who could be the great lady ? 

" I told you not to follow me ,vhumi ."said Dusshala looking behind . And obviously , there was Vhumika .

She lowered her head in shame that she got caught . But if she accepts her mistake , she won't leave no stone unturned to taunt me .

" Why were you following me ? "asked Dusshala again .

" I wasn't . But why you are so concerned about that evil woman ? "

"You shouldn't do this choti . She is venomous for us . She should be punished . But you are supporting her ? " questioned Vhumika .

" I am enough adult to take my own decisions . You carry on your belief and I will mine ."informed she .

" I will and Mahi jiji also . " said Vhumi .

" Are you threating me ? "asked she and Vhumi just smirked .

Dusshala knows that how cunning this girl is ! It's better not to argue with her . So , she left .

" I don't understand why she is supporting that lady so much ? what took Draupadi to ask for friendship ? are  all these connected ? " 

" I will find out everything very soon . Then you will also be out from these mahal . Before she gets her punish , I will make you cry to insult me dear choti ...

___________________________________________________

Devika and Vijaya arrived . Everyone felt a little bit happiness seeing them .  Frim few days , they had forgot how  to smile . 

They talked , ate together . But also heard about Draupadi . At the same time , they are sad and also angry . They don't know if she is really guilty or not but no woman deserves this insult . 

But Devika's eyes were searching for Yuvraj Yudisthir only . She knows him . He is the eldest . He have to stay strong . He can't cry or share his pain . He is the father figure of five siblings .They will break down if he shows his emotions . But how long ! He has feelings .He needs someone to share his unspoken feelings . 

At night , she went to garden where she knew he would be . 

As always , he was looking in the sky .It seems like he was sharing his pain with the stars and they were listening him very carefully .

"Kumar , "called she and he looked behind .

"I knew you would come Devi ."said he .

"Devi !!!!!!! whenever she listens , she feels like nothing could be more beautiful than this .

From childhood , they have been very close to each other . They can listen their inner voice just looking at each other . Doesn't it prove that they are soulmates ? Their bond is beyond friendship .

" How wouldn't I ? See Kumar . " requested she grabing his hands.

He told her everything knowing she can give her some solution and make him comfortable .

" I know you are in delusion . But I will suggest you to stay calm . Otherwise , you will make mistakes and won't be able to differ wrong  and right .

"I bel... as she was telling him  , a dassi came and informed that Draupadi has awaken .. 

Hearing this , he asked if she has informed his brothers or not .

"All kumars are present in the room except you , Rajkumar . " informed the dassi respectfully .

He got up and went in hurry......