chapter 6

Unknowingly the person's name slipped from his mouth.... 

Rain: p-phi stop!

Hearing his name, the person turned his head to look at rain. He was surprised, didnt expected him to see in payu's office. But eventually a smirk visible on his face that made rain felt chill all over his body.

He was not able to think straight and wanted to run away from Here but he motivated himself as it is his first job and he couldn't afford to disappoint phi payu. He controlled himself with breathing technics, and face his senior with more confident as he totally forget about the past and have moved on with the present.

Looking at the confidence in rain as he didnt expected rain to dare,looking directly in his eyes, he paused his eyebrows and went to stand infront of rain.........

Stop: long time no see varain.

Rain: phi payu will attand you in fee minutes, you can wait in the meeting room.

Stop: now you also learned to TalkBack me?! Huh? Where did you get this attitude and what for? Did you forget what I'm capable of?

Rain: I'm sorry sir, but you are just a visitor here and I'm an employee so let's behave that way....... 

Rain was getting frustrated and don't want to talk any further so he asked stop and his team member who was just as shock as hell looking at them.

Rain walked them to the meeting rain and offer a seat, he was just about to go back to payu when stop pulled him by his arms and gripped him tightly making rain hiss in pain.

Stop: I'm not yet done with you. I was about to search you again after me taking place in my father's company. Looks like faith want us to be together again and this time I'll not let you go becoz my parents can't stop me this time again..........

Rain: what are you talking about? I already have an alpha. Phi payu will kill you if you dare to harm me.

At first stop's smile dropped listening to rain and soon he starts laughing like a mad man, this laugh was making rain scared of him and he gulp it down......

He stopped laughing and his mood changes to a furious and starts grinding his jaw.......

Stop: will he be your alpha if he got to know you were in a relationship with me? Will he be your alpha if I said we even slept together?

Rain: what are you saying? When did that happen?

Stop: he will believe me if I say I have proofs.......

Rain: what kind of proofs??

Stop lowerd himself to rain's height and ran his fingers on rain's face. Rain pushed his hands,putting more fuel in stop's burning ass.......

Stop: ohh did you forget? You were applying for leave and I asked what is it for? And you said your heat will arrive in two days. And I asked you to spend it with me and you rejected it.

That day I forced you to give ride back to your house and you agreed? That day I also went in your room becoz your parents were not home.

And when you went to restroom, I fixed a camera in your flower vase that was infront of your bed.

I saw what you did in your heat and every time I look at it, it turns me on no matter what condition im in.I still have that clip, I can edit it as the technology is too good to find the mistakes in it.

Rain's heart sank in his stomach, he felt like throwing up all. He now felt like disgusting and ashamed of himself that he saw seen by someone when he was so high and what stop must have done while looking at it. A small tear escaped from his eyes which satisfied the senior as he had a proud smile on himself........