One: New York

"Ugh thank god we are done

"Ugh thank god we are done." Tati my best friend groaned as we finally finished setting up our new, New York apartment. We both moved here due to  getting into NYU, I couldn't be more excited to see what this year has in store for us, well more so me, not trying to sound selfish but it's about time I start focusing on me and my dreams.

"I know, I still can't believe we start school on Monday." I stated as I plopped down on the couch, looking around I took everything in, I couldn't wait to be able to live my own life and not the life my parents tried to map out for me.

"Girl who you tellin, I'm about to make this year my bitch." Tati announced, I couldn't help but agree with what she said.

"It's finally our time, and no one can tell me different." I boasted

"PERIOD POOH" letting out a laugh at my over dramatic best friend, I laid back and stared at the ceiling, I truly was excited for this new journey we were on.

"Hey girl I'm going to run to the store down the street I am severely craving some ice cream." I told Tati

"Oh can you grab me some Cherry Garcia, the Ben & Jerry's kind." Tati questioned

"Yeah girl I got you." Plugging my AirPods into my ear I headed out of the house, I decided to walk since it was literally down the street.

Taking step by step I looked around at New York during the night time, many people were still out and about, there were Taxi's everywhere, and the buildings were all lit up, it was truly a beautiful scene, or maybe I was so easily fascinated due to the fact I grew up in the country, so this new face paced life was going to be something new for me to get use to, however that's what I wanted, a challenge and living and going to school here in New York was just the challenge I was looking for.

After paying for my snacks I was heading out of the store, as I was about to slip my headphones in, some commotion caught my attention, turning my head to the sound of the nose which was on the right of me, I saw a bunch of guys drinking and smoking while leaning against their cars, one guy seemed to catch my attention. He was tall, buff, he had his hair braided and was decorated in tattoos. I watched as he lit up his blunt, there was no denying that he was one of the sexiest men I ever did see.

As I was staring as he took a pull from the blunt and blew out the smoke, our eyes met one another, quickly turning away I placed my headphones in and started to be on my way, they seemed like a group of guys you didn't want to get involved in, ho...

As I was staring as he took a pull from the blunt and blew out the smoke, our eyes met one another, quickly turning away I placed my headphones in and started to be on my way, they seemed like a group of guys you didn't want to get involved in, however apart of me was intrigued, who knows maybe I'll see him again or maybe not, only time will tell.

"Nigga did you see that

"Nigga did you see that." Tyrell my right hand man smirked, taking another pull of my blunt I raised an eyebrow at him

"What you talkin about?" I asked confused on what the hell this nigga was talking about

"Shorty that was staring at you, she looked like she wanted to jump you." He laughed, rolling my eyes but smirking right after I did happen to notice how she was staring at a nigga.

"Yeah I saw that." I stated

"I'm surprised you didn't step to her" shrugging my shoulders I leaned against my car as I took another pull from the blunt between my fingers

"I'm kinda hoping to see shorty again." I admitted, don't get me wrong I ain't one for love and relationships especially with my type of lifestyle, but getting my dick wet was a whole other story, and from the looks for shorty she probably could give me the fun I want.

"She look too innocent for you, that girl wouldn't even know what to do wit ya ass." Tyrell teased but he was right, she was a small fry compared to me

"She may not be as innocent as she seems, those are the ones you gotta watch out for, they be the biggest freaks." I knew he agreed to what I was saying since he was smirking like the damn Cheshire Cat.

"Aye yo East man." Dom one of my men came running over to me, taking a few breaths in and out he looked at me, "Chris and his boys are downtown." He informed after he caught his breath

"That nigga think this is a game, he better not be trying to sell to my clients." I growled, one thing I hated about Chris is how untouchable he thought he was, it was time to show this nigga who really run shit down here.

"Isn't his bitch ass throwing a party tomorrow night." I quizzed as I took another hit of my blunt

"What you got planned nigga." Tyrell inquired

"I think it's time we show those west side bitches who really run New York." I watched as my men all had the same smirk on their face, it was time to fuck shit up, I was about to make everyone on the west side fear the name East if they don't already.