Chapter 11

Yim: Guys, look at the camera! (He says with a big smile)

Doc (Mark): Wow!... What is that strange device, Yim? (He asks very surprised)

Yim: This, my friends, is called a telephone and I'm going to use it to save all our memories together, Smile! (He says very happy and takes a picture with the dwarfs) Very well... Let's continue with our tour! (He says with a nice smile)

I must admit, France from years ago is very nice, without so many cars and tourists, knowing its streets, its monuments, its culture, its people, its language, its gastronomy, among many other things, for a moment I have been able to forget all my pain and I have managed to enjoy this beautiful trip with my dear friends, it is simply wonderful:

Grumpy (Zee): I hate to admit it... but you look very beautiful smiling... (He says very serious)

Yim: Thank you very much, Grumpy... you should also smile a little... you would look very cute doing it... (He says with a sweet voice)

Grumpy (Zee): Would I look cute? Well, since you mention it, maybe - (He can't continue talking, because by accident, Doppy (Park) trips over him and ends up throwing him into the river that was next to them)

Yim: GRUMPY!!! (He screams worried and jumps into the water to be able to rescue the dwarf) Are you okay? (He asks as soon as he manages to get him out of the river)

Grumpy (Zee): I'm going to kill you, Doppy, I swear I'm going to kill you! (He says very angry)

Yim: Yes, he's fine... (He says calmly and comes out of the river and immediately Doppy starts to apologize to Yim through sign language) Don't worry, Doppy, accidents happen... besides... Grumpy looks very funny... (He says with a mocking smile and he and the dwarf start to laugh)

Grumpy (Zee): I hate my life... (He says frustrated and throws a big tantrum, making everyone laugh at him)

Days Later:

It was getting closer and closer to returning, so the dwards took me to a tavern so I could drink my first beer, I must admit, beer tastes horrible, but after a while, it's like drinking water:

Shy (Max): I toast to Yim... and his great beauty... not even the Queen is as beautiful as him... now I understand why she envy him so much... (He says totally drunk)

Yim: Thank you for your beautiful words, Shy... Let's dance! (He says very happy)

I don't know what the hell happened to me at that moment, but when I realized, we were already dancing and singing all over the tavern, I had never felt so energetic in my life. But my happiness would go to hell when I heard the words of someone in that place:

X: You won't believe what they told me, Prince Charming, the one from Germany, where I come from, is going to marry in 3 days a beautiful princess named Lina and according to what they say, they are very much in love... (He says with a big smile and toasts with his friends)

Doc (Mark): Yim... (He says worried when he sees the boy's face, but Yim immediately leaves the tavern)

Shy (Max): Let's go after him! (He says very distressed, but is stopped by one of his friends)

Sneeze (Tommy): No... Achu!... We have to give him his space... Achu!... This is a very hard blow for him... Achu!... (He says very sad while still sneezing)

Outside the tavern:

Narrator: "Yim..."

Yim: You knew, right?... You knew and you didn't tell me anything!... (He says very frustrated)

Narrator: "I didn't do it on purpose... everything is changing in this story..."

Yim: What's the point of loving him with all my heart... if he loves someone else?... All his words... all his actions... everything... was nothing but a damn lie... (He says very hurt)

Narrator: "Well... if it's any consolation... there's something I can warn you about..."

Yim: What is it? (He asks very sad)

Narrator: "It's all a plan by the Queen to make you suffer and fall into her clutches... but that "princess" is fake, she's not real, she's just a spell of illusion, that's why no one can touch her, not even the prince... but she can touch others, that's how she managed to cast a spell on your beloved prince, she kissed him and put into effect a very powerful love spell... that only you can break..."

Yim: And how do I do that? (He asks very anxious)

Narrator: "You must tell the prince that you love him... but not just any old "I love you"... it must be one that comes from the bottom of your heart..."

Yim: I must tell him that I love him... I will! I'm going to save MY prince... by the way... I've always thought that your voice sounds very familiar... but I will think about it later... (He says very happy and heads back to the tavern, but on the way he bumps into a hooded man, but Yim just ignores him and continues on his way) Guys, we're going back to Germany! We must do it as soon as possible because... We have to stop a wedding! (He says with a big smile)

Shy (Max): THAT'S MY YIM!!!... I mean... Our Yim... (He says very sorry)

Doc (Mark): Yim, are you okay? You're bleeding... (He says worried when he sees that there's blood on the boy's hand)

Yim: How strange, I didn't realize... Come on! We must get to Germany as soon as possible (He says very anxious and everyone immediately leaves the tavern)

Narrator: "What Yim didn't realize was that the hooded man was the Magic Mirror, who took human form and with a knife in his hand, managed to make a cut on Yim's hand so he could take his blood to the Queen so she could finish the spell, because the Mirror wasn't going to allow one of its many prophecies to go unfulfilled, that had never happened to it and it was never going to happen..."

Magic Mirror: "As I promised... here is Snow White's blood..."

Evil Queen (Janis): Finally... finally my beautiful Poisoned Apple is ready... all that's left is for Snow White to come back... and eat my perfect creation... (She says very happy and starts laughing in a sinister way)

Do you think Yim managed to get there in time to stop the wedding? Tell me in the comments💬

Hello my beloved readers, last chapter of this week full of many different emotions. Thank you for reading, don't forget to vote and comment, God bless you, I LOVE YOU!!!💛💜💛💜

Today ends "Love Sea" and I'm very scared😬😬😬