。⁠♡ 𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 1 ♡⁠。

Hello everyone

Hello everyone..❤️

Enjoy the First chapter and please vote and do comment.🌷

I hope you'll like this story.✨

_  _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _  
*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

As the scene opens, the focus is on Niyati, who steps onto the stage adorned in an elegant anarkali suit and ghungroos adorning her ankles. The lights dim, and the audience is captivated by her poised and graceful demeanor. She takes a deep breath, and the first strains of "O Re Piya" fill the room.

Niyati begins with a traditional **Pranam**, a gesture of respect, bowing to the gods, the audience, and the guru. She brings her hands together in Anjali Mudra, bows her head, and then touches her hands to the floor and her forehead.

**O Re Piya Haay… O Re Piya (O Re Piya Haay… O Re Piya O Re Piya Haay… O Re Piya)**

She initiates with **Tatkaar**, the rhythmic footwork that forms the foundation of Kathak. Her ghungroos create a symphony of jingles as her feet tap in perfect synchrony with the tabla beats, building up the anticipation.

**Udane Laga Kyon Man Baavala Re (Aaya Kahaan Se Yah Hausala Re)**

Niyati transitions into **Aamad**, the entry movement in Kathak. She steps forward gracefully, her hands moving in delicate circles as her feet perform intricate footwork patterns. Her expressions, or **Bhav**, reflect the newfound courage and lightness of the heart described in the song.

**O Re Piya… O Re Piya Haay**

She glides into **Thaat**, showcasing her posture and balance. Her movements are slow and deliberate, each hand gesture or **Mudra** perfectly executed. Her eyes follow her hands, expressing deep emotion as she embodies the essence of the music.

**Taanaabaana…. Taanaabaana (Bunatee Hava Haay…! Bunatee Hava)**

The pace quickens as she performs **Tihai**, a rhythmic pattern repeated thrice to mark the end of a phase. Her feet tap rapidly, and her hands spin in coordinated movements, creating a mesmerizing visual pattern.

**Boonden Bhee To Aaye Nahin (Baaz Yahaan Haay…!)**

She transitions into **Paran**, performing powerful footwork with assertive, controlled movements. The contrast between her expressive face and the sharpness of her steps illustrates the struggle and determination in the lyrics.

**Saajish Mein Shaamil Saara Jahaan Hai (Har Zarre Zarre Kee Yah Iltiza Hai)**

Niyati performs a series of **Chakkars**, the fast spins characteristic of Kathak. She twirls elegantly, her anarkali flaring out, creating a whirlwind effect that captivates the audience. Each spin is perfectly timed with the music's rhythm, highlighting her mastery.

**O Re Piya…!**

As the music softens, she moves into **Abhinaya**, focusing on expressive storytelling. Her facial expressions and hand gestures narrate the song's emotional journey, from longing and anticipation to the eventual union and joy.