Chapter 1: Shall We Begin ?

The sun rase above the land of the Red Keep. The city started to be more animated as the light shone accross the land. Above it all, a young woman with black curly hair opened her green eyes to the ceiling. She yawned and raised her arms above her head while stretching her body.

- Ouch....; her back cracked awkwardly and she put her hand where it hurts. Fucking hell...

Suddenly something soft but a bit hard hit the left side of her head.

- Language! Another woman said.

- Helaena ... you did not have to go that far...; the other pouted while putting a hand on her head massaging it.

- Aemilia... i don't like it when you talk like this...

- Huh.. sorry... forget it...;she lied back down on the small couch and sighed heavily. What is the plan today ?

- Not this one... not this one either..., Heleana mumbled to herself seeming to be searching something. It must look like gold.

Aemilia was quite suspicious of what she was doing and sat to watch her whereabouts and stopped herself suddenly.

- By the gods ! What are you even doing?

- Got it !! She said excited and her friend got scared.

She never saw her blonde friend that excited and then she saw what she was holding between her hands. A beautiful gold color dress:

 A beautiful gold color dress:

Aemilia was in awe. It was so beautiful.

- This is for you ! Helaena said with a smirk on her face.

- What ? But why is that ?

The black haired girl stopped herself and looked back at her friend who was still smirking. Her mouth opened suddenly when she realized for what it was for. She blushed furiously.

- No Helaena! Are you crazy ? It will never work you know it. I mean look at me he deserves someone else...

- Stop that already ! You are so beautiful. It will work... you both deserve it... now come here.

Aemilia sighed and got up before going with her. A bath later, she was putting the dress while Heleana left to retrieve some food for both of them. Her hair was still a bit wet and it was making some curls. However she had a hard time zipping her dress alone, so, when she heard the door she immediatly got out of the bathroom.

- Helaena could you please help me with the dress? I can't reach it; she walked with her eyes down and when she stopped she lift them up.

She froze in her place when she saw who it was. Platinum hair cut short and a bit curly, violet eyes that were looking right into hers. Then, they looked her up and down and she blushed furiously. She felt her knees being weak just by looking at him. She was so screwed what was he doing here for god's sake. Was it part of Helaena's plan?