Goodbye and hello

As Miura closed his eyes accepting his death and promising himself not to let another person be trapped within the library. He wished for one last selfish wish. He wanted to see Chise grown up to make sure she was happy despite all the horror she was exposed to. Only to hear voices just after everything went black he opened them to see a room with someone rushing as something warm got placed on him. Wait no he was placed on something warm. After a second a man's voice broke through the quiet.

Elias: He's so small. Chise, how could something so small hurt you so badly? 

Chise: Elias the part he came out of is smaller then him. I'm just happy the delivery was quick.

Shanon: Now that he's here how about we clean you and him up and move you somewhere more comfortable then the bathtub.

Miura couldn't tell exactly was going on but as he felt something warm wipe against him he peiced it together. He was reborn and as Chises child no less. After a bit Chise was picked up but cause she was holding him who picked her up was still a bit of a mystery to him.

Chise: Hey how do you feel about naming him Miura?

Elias: I don't oppose it but are you sure?

Chise: Yeah. It feels right to me.

Elias: Alright then. Miura it is.

Miura couldnt help but to feel happy about the name only thing that made him upset is he can't see worth a dang! Everything is fuzzy and couldn't be made out clearly. He felt himself being bounced a bit by Chise, even though he couldn't tell what was going on completely yet drifting to sleep was no problem at all knowing the simple fact Chise was thriving.