34 - Forever

Anastasia.

  Justin scoffs at Roman and I, approaching us with three beers cradled in his arms. Once again he is throwing a party at our house to celebrate the teams win and make up for what would've been an amazing party a couple of weeks ago that Roman and I had ruined. 

The team was extremely pissed about it, Roman was pissed at Wyatt, and Toby was pissed at Roman. In turn I was annoyed at Toby. Roman was also annoyed with Toby but that's because the idiot doesn't know when to shut his mouth. 

It was a whole thing. One big cycle of everyone being annoyed at each other. But after a couple of games and this party they're all dandy. The douche squad has been mended. 

Jordan eyes us suspiciously as he hands over our drinks. He's so dramatic. He acts like we're one jump away from eating each others faces when he sees us. We've lodged ourselves in the corner of a quieter room, relaxing on a large loveseat. 

"You think you're better than me cause you can kiss him." I roll my eyes. Before he left to get us drinks we were in a heated debate of who wins between girlfriend and best friend. Well, Jordan was heated and I was happily melting in Roman's arms.

"Sure do." I plant a loud smooch on Roman's cheek.

"I can kiss him too," he scoffs. 

"No you cannot." Roman jolts up with fear in his gaze.

"You wouldn't." I cock a brow up. Sure, Jordan loves hugging us any opportunity he gets but he wouldn't actually kiss Roman, not even a little cheek kiss. 

"Don't tempt him Anastasia," he growls in my ear. I let out a quiet laugh, locking eyes with Jordan, seeing the competition in his eyes. He starts to near us and I second guess myself. 

In a second he goes from being a respectable distance away to being so close his nose could touch Roman's. Even quicker, his eyes screw shut and he plants a kiss similar to mine on Roman's lips. My Roman

My jaw drops. Before I can smack him he's backed away, sniggering like it is the funniest thing he's ever done. I can't believe he actually kissed him. Looking at Roman's dead eyes and parted lips I know it's not just figment of imagination. 

He's frozen. I could believe he's a statue except his hands clench my hips. Slowly, the color rises back to he face and he's shooting a murderous glare at Jordan. 

"I've just been violated," he whispers. 

"It's okay Roman," I say assuringly, rubbing his back. 

"No it's not! I'll never be the same again!"

He swipes at his lips vigorously. I turn to Jordan who's still laughing his ass off. It's a silent laugh now, tears streaming down his face as he whacks his knee, trying to catch his breath. 

"Look what you've done to him."

"He's got soft lips," he shrugs, swiping beneath his eyes. 

"That son of a bitch⏤" Jordan's ran away before Roman can jump up. Down the hall I see Wyatt carry him above his head as they start a crowd surf. 

"Let's go," Roman grunts, lifting me off his lap. Linking his hand with mine, I lead the way to my bedroom and open the window. I climb onto the roof first, Roman following with a grumpy frown. I smile up at him till the frown melts off.  

"You know, we don't have to hide up here. Everyone knows about us now."

"I know but I like having you all to myself," I hum. "Besides do you want Jordan to kiss you again?"