39. Night (18+)

I sit silently on the bed looking around in the room wiating for my wife to come inside and take a look over me.

It's been some couple of days after i apologise to her for my behavior but right now she is chating on her phone with someone in the living room.

Do i have to feel jealous? Don't i? Yes, i have to feel jealous of the person she is talking to right now.

How can she just ignore her husband? I pouted, standing up from the bed and making my way straight towards the living room where she is siting and chatting.

Her earphones is one, maybe so she can't really trase me. I slowly take steps forward to her and stand on her behind and lean closer to her ear taking a look on the phone.

I exhaled, my warm breath hit her neck causing her to turn back quickly and shut her phone. I didn't even read the messages, why to have privacy?

I smiled, "Who is it?"

"Um, Jeon.", She paused, "It's something personal."

"Show me.", I said smiling, my face so close to her, my breath hitting her lips making her cheeks to turn crimeson pink.

She shook her head, hiding her phone behind her back, "It's nothing."

"I already seen you naked, lying under me moaning my beautiful name from your mouth, so what privacy?", I replied, smirk playing on my lips.

I lean down so my face was right infront of her, i rasise my hand to tug the strand of her hairs playing on her face, i move closer, my lips brushing on her earlopes, "Baby, don't hide.", i whispered, my voice seductive.

"Ah, j..Jun..", I placed my finger on her lower lips, gently tracing the curve of her lips, and whispered, "Yes, continue."

I can see how my single touch always make her shiver, shiver like she is on ice, my touch have a different effect on her, those only i know not anyone.

"It's a friend.", she replied, her voice low as a whisper, i sighs, my breath hitting her lower lips, her breaths getting heavy as I started to get close to her, her eyes fixed on mine.

"Is your friends more important than your husband?", my voice husky as I whispered, my hands move under her dress, caressing her bare thighs with my cold hand, I can see her gasp, "Tell me, jagi."

"No no, not at all.", she quickly replied, I chuckled at her answer and hold her chin in my frim hold between my index and forefinger and thumb, her eyes closed for a while expecting for a kiss.

I tilt my head to side, my lips closing the distance, cradling with her soft lips, her eyes closed with satisfaction, the kiss was gentle, filled up with love, and her soft him of satisfaction generates the heat inside me.

"Rings"

Her phone rings, i groans on frustration, my grip on her chin tighten so she wouldn't move away to pick her phone, she hummed, satisfied by the gentleness of the kiss.

I broke the kiss, lying her down on the couch, hovering over her, and I asked, "What is the name of your friend?"

"Anna," she replied, her voice shaky, i can see my effect on her. My hand gently traced her collarbone, and my tounge traced the jawline with the same sensation, heat rising in my body, running through veins.

I can feel her back arching at my touch. Her eyes closed with satisfaction, my hands slowly moved down under her dress, caressing her inner thighs with my cold hands, putting her panty aside, I insert my fingers inside her without a warning, hearing her whimper, a proud smirk plays on my lips.

"Darling.", I moaned, her eyes closed, lips open leaving soft moans, my fingers didn't moved inside her, but stayed still waiting for her to ask me.

"I want you, Jungkook. Don't tease me.", she said in a low voice, enough to hear me, she looks like a complete mess, a beautiful mess created by me.

"As you wish, my princess.", I insert my pointing finger and middle finger in her, pumping in an animallic speed, gaining her wild whimpers and moans from her lips.

I attached my lips onto her pink cherry one, moving hungrily, her body covered with sweats, eyes closed in satisfication and moaning my name, she looks damn adorable.

Suddenly her phone rang again, making me groan in frustration, she was nearer to her climax and i don't want to stop right now.

My eyes fall on the caller ID.

Junghyun
Calling

I raised my eyebrows, pulling my fingers out from her, pinning her both wrists on the both side on couch, she opened her eyes, "What happen?", she inquired.

"Junghyun is calling.", I replied, my eyebrow raised, jealousy visible on my face, i lick my fingers all clean, "Why is he calling? Huh?"

"I don't know, Jeon.", she replied, her voice low as a whispered, i smiled, my smile clearly evil.

"No Jeon, not at all.", she blabbered, understanding my evil smile, i slowly unbuttoned my pants, leaving myself all naked.

"You have to, Princess.", i whispered, my voice seductive, i received the call, handing her the phone, "Hey, Y/n.", it was the first voice from the phone.

I positioned myself between her legs, her hands pinned on both side on couch.

"Hey, Y/n, are you there?", again asked, i don't like him calling my wife, taking her name casually. He have to learn that she only belong to me.

I thrust in her making her gasp, her eyes closed as moan left her mouth, i move down to her ear, licking her earloop, "Moan my name, babygirl."

"Jungkook.", she shamelessly moaned, i thrust in her again and again, as she continued to moan my name, every moan left her mouth was like a melody, driving me insane for her.

The call disconnected, it was a pleasure for both of us to have privacy, i nibbled on her neck, biting, leaning love bites, my love bites, marking her mine.

As we both to reach our climax, i lay over her, my body pressed against her, my face buried in her chest, giving her soft kisses on the valley of her beast.

"Darling.", i moaned, my breath heavy as same as her, her hands is wrapped around my neck, slowly caressing her hairs with her finger.

This all just feel like my world, her caressing my hairs after a rough sex, just like my darling.

Author's Note:

I think I made you all wait a lot, I'm sorry and thank you all so damn freaking much for all 53k reads. I love you all so freaking much.

Don't forget to check my other books, write your suggestions, vote, comment, share and follow.