Boy from the stars.

It had been a really really really crappy morning.

PART 1

JESSICA'S POV

It had been a really crappy morning.

"Jessica!Get over,you're going too fast!"My mom yelled

.I sighed and cast a sidelong glance at my mother in the passenger seat."I'm trying not to go so fast,mom.Don't worry I'll be fine." I pressed harde on the gas and yanked the wheel,lurcj=hing forward.Out of the corner of my eye,I saw my mom's right foot stomp on the floor.  

"Stop pressing the imaginary brake,mom! I've done this at least a hundred times,okay?I know how to drive a car."

"Sorry,Jess honey.I'm just worried.Are you sure you're okay?You don't have to go to school you know."My mom said patting my thigh.I turned left toward my school,I felt my mom staring at me.

"Why are you staring at me?" I asked.She quickly glanced away.

"I'm not staring."She fixed my hair."Are you 100% sure you're feeling alright?"

so that's what all this was about,I mused." MOM.You've been bugging me ever since breakfast.You're making things worst.To be honest,I don't feel great,But sooner or later I'm sure I'll be fine,when I see Luke and Vanessa.They always make me feel great.I promise I'll survive." I said breathing heavily.A tear fell from my mom's right eye.

"I just.....I want to make sure you have everything you need today-----"

"Mom,I'll be fine.You should be proud that I actually want to go to school.I am."

She took a look at her school.Chester High school.The best school for high class students.I'm really lucky to go school here.I'm one of the top students of the class.Her mom checked her watch with a frown."I can only pick you up at 4:00P.M."

"Okay,no problem."I grabbed my backpack from the backseat."I'll ask Luke or Vanessa to bring me home.Don't worry,mom.I'll make sure I wear my seat belt,that they won't go over the speed limit,play death music,or text while driving,and that they won't drink alcholol while driving."

"Thank you.Call me when you get home,so I'll know you're there."

I saw Vanessa waving at me.I waved back. "Mom,Vanessa's here.See you tonight.Bye,love you."

Her mom kissed her cheek."Love you,stay out of trouble."

I ran at Vanessa.Vanessa hugged me,I happily returned her hug.Vanessa Giang was tall,with pretty long wavy brown hair and black eyes.She wore a denim jacket and a floral skirt.

"Heyyyy.You look really pale,Jess.Did you see a ghost or something?"

"No."I smiled at her as they went up the stairs toward the upper school."I got my driver's license yesterday."

Vanessa's eyes widened."What??? Are you serious?Wow,finally!"

"I know right?I was starting to think I was a loser"

We went to the cafeteria to eat and stand in line when a hand waved at us and came to join us.Luke Breston.A cute,tall boy with brown quiffed hair.He wore a blue hoodie,jeans and old school converse.He hugged me first by actually carrying me.

"You're so small,Jess.I missed you guys."Then he hugged Vanessa the same way.

"Aww,I missed you too."I said and smiled at Luke.Then,my eyes were drawn to the boy standing behind Luke.I'd never seen him before,but he was staring at me."Hi,you must be new here.I'm Jessica,but you can call me Jess if you like.This is Vanessa and Luke."