This is a future one

"Ok man how do i look?" I asked Mark.  

It's 6:45 and we're suppose to be at Chloe's in about 15 minuets. I'm wearing a white button up shirt and a black jacket with blue jeans and of course black converse.

"Yeah you look tight." He says.  As he buttons his pants. He is wearing a white button up a gray jacket and khakis with black Vans.

We spray cologne on and i grab the keys to the truck and we head out.

We get out and mark knocks on the door. I saw a bush of roses and i pick one just before the door opens and Chloe is standing there putting in gold earrings. She has her hair up in a bun type thing with curls falling out.  Shes wearing a short white lace dress and nude heels. 

"Hey guys you can come on in Riley is just putting her shoes on give us 2 mins." Chloe says as we walk in.

She then leaves to go up stairs and mark bumps me with his elbow. "Damn! I'm happy tonight is gonna happen." he says smiling like a kid on Christmas.

Suddenly we hear chatter and laughter coming from upstairs.  Then Riley walks down the stairs. She is wearing a tight red dress and black boot heels. Her brown hair is curled around her face and her makeup makes her green eyes pop. 

"So are you going to say hi or keep your mouth open like that?" She says.

"Uh.. Wow you look..."

"Sexy?" We look up at Chloe "Yeah I know you know how long it took me to convince her to wear this? You would not believe the work she put me through." 

"Uh here i got this for you." I said handing her the rose in my hand. 

"From the front yard? haha well its the thought that counts right?" She says laughing.

"Well than shall we go?" Mark says taking Chloe's hand. "We have Reservations at the cheesecake factory at 7:30 so lets go." 

"Yeah except I'm driving so your in the back seat ok?" I say 

"fine by me i mean that means i can spend my time kissing this beauty."  He says to Chloe making her blush and look at Riley. 

"Well then lets go." I say taking Rileys hand and spining her around into me dipping her as Mark and Chloe are out talking to each other. 

"haha Well hello there." she says and i lean and kiss her on her cheek. "Why?"

"haha not till after this date."

"Promise?" 

I lift her up and walk to the car.