Chapter 1

Louise's P.O.V

As I walk out of the airport, I feel the warm Florida air hit me in the face, I drag my suitcase, and pull my phone put of my pocket.

I scroll down through my contacts and find the name I was looking for. Paul. I press 'call' and waited until I heard his voice.

"Hello?" Paul asked.

"Hey Paul, it's Louise. I'm outside the airport, where are you?" I ask, looking around for his car.

"I'll come to the front of the airport, see you in a minute"

"Okay, bye" I say, whilst hanging up.

I let out a lengthy breath and wait. I suddenly see a black van stop in front of me and see a mucley man step out. I smile.

"Hey Paul!" I say, still smiling wildley.

"Louise!! Nice to see you again!" He says pulling me into a hug.
I laugh, "I know! You too!"

"So, why you here? You didn't explain on the phone?" He asks, chucking my bag into the vans boot. As soon as he says this my smile instantly drops. I look at my shoes and just get in the car, staying silent. I wait for Paul to get in, and as he does, he gives me a questioning look. I sigh, trying to hold back tears.

"You'll find out soon" I say. He nods and turns the steering weel to drive out of the parking lot.
We arrived at our destination around 15 minutes later and I get my bag out and follow Paul to the top floor.

I was really nervous. It's hard to tell someone devastating news out of the blue and I definately am the worst at telling it.

The elevator dinged and we both walk onto the floor.

"I will be room 702 if you need me, okay?" Paul says as I nod. "They should be in room 704" he points down the hallway.

I walk away from Paul wauting for his door to click as I am left alone in the hall. I step outside of room 704 and bring my hand to the door to make a light knocking noise.

I take a deep breath and hear shuffles on the other side. A couple of seconds later the dpor swings open tp reveal a chocolate brown curly haird boy. I give him a small smile and he gives me a confused look.

"Erm... hi? How may I help you?" He asks.

"Oh! I'm Louise, Ashton's sister?" I say.

"Oh, hey! You're probably the reason we're here right now! Come in" he says grabbing my bag from my hand and letting me in. "I'm Harry by the way. Your brothers band is touring with us" he says as I drop my rucksack to the floor.

"Yeah, you already know who I am!" I smile and then hear a shout from another room.

"HAZ?! WHO WAS AT THE DOOR?!" the unknown voice shouts. They open the door and run right over to me pulling me into a tight hug.

"Can't... Breath..." I say as he still hugs me.

"Louis! Get off her!" Harry shouts. Ah. Louis. He pulls away.

"Sorry about that, I just get excited! I'm Louis!" He says.

"I'm Louise" I say, still shocked.

"Yeah, erm... Ash should be here soon, he went to get food" Harry says while sitting down on the sofa. We talk for a while until we hear a door slam and someone shout "FOOD'S HERE!!!"

I look towards the door to see six boys enter including a familiar head of dirty blonde hair. As soon as he sees me, he drops the bags he was holding and gives me a bone-crushing hug.