Chapter 6

***Manny's POV***

As I was removing my makeup in the bathroom. I thought about Jimmy. I felt extremely bad for leaving him alone like that but I feel what I'm doing is slutty.

I grabbed a towel and put it under warm water. I twisted the towel for it to be damp. I put the towel to my face and rubbed the rest of my makeup away. I looked into my reflection and my mind drifted off back to Jimmy. His kisses on my neck made me start blushing. I walked back to my bed and laid down.

School tomorrow was going to be so awkward. Knowing Craig, he's probably going to find an excuse so I could get back with him and Jimmy..I don't know about Jimmy. He might talk to me, he might not. Half of me kinda wants him but the other half of me feels like this is wrong.

I sat back up so I take down my hair up and half down hairstyle. I let my brown curly hair flow over my back. I looked at myself from the dresser. Jimmy's words from the party played back in of my mind.

"You deserve someone that's going to love you for you, Manny. You're beautiful, talented, smart, and an awesome cheerleader. Any guy with a brain would see that."

I felt myself smiling but tried to shake the feeling off.  I laid back in my bed again and grabbed my blankets. I pulled the covers over myself and tried to sleep everything off.

"I wonder what Jimmy is doing right now." I whispered to myself. My eyes fluttered closed and I went into a deep sleep.

Until tomorrow...