And She Smelled Like Peach And Vanilla (Jiminjeong)

How do you save money ?

The answer they had to this problem was simple.

One of the best ways to save money when you're a college student ?

Share your housing fees.

And that is how Jimin and Minjeong met, while they never would have in the first place, even on the campus. You see, one was always running on the grass like an overexcited puppy having its happiest life, while the other was stuck napping or reading in the shades or library.

Do you get who is who ?

Of course the puppy is Jimin and the cat attitude one is Minjeong.

No one in the campus would think otherwise. They belonged to two different worlds, yet you wouldn't be that surprised if they come together and create this masterpiece called a frame.

What ? Both of them were beauties who wouldn't call their visual chemistry a masterpiece, if not an idiot ?

Well the idiot isn't always wrong. The problem is that the moment you see them together they would be at each other's throat. Well not exactly, Minjeong was just glaring at Jimin that's all she did. But always.

Why was she like this to the most popular student of the whole campus, people wondered. And they can keep wondering because it was never for the same reason every time.

One day it's because Jimin forgot to wash the dishes, and Minjeong woke up with dishes in the sink while it was Jimin's duty last night. The other, it was because the girl slept without turning off her light, nor close the door, so while Minjeong thought Jimin was working for an assignment that was due, she found her the next morning on her bed, with her console game on her and wasted electricity. (Add some lack of sleep for Minjeong because Jimin's light could be seen from under the closed door of Minjeong's room which gave her a hard time to sleep but she won't admit that.)

Well it was always little stuff like this, but the shorter girl just managed to glare at her. The reason why is simple. No one is perfect and she's far from that word as well.

Jimin always helped her (if she remembers) buy some groceries when Minjeong had student council duties. Or when she was too exhausted and slept in the library, Jimin always made sure they got back home together. (Somehow no one caught them yet, they were just a sleepy blondie, next to a sweaty cozy raven.)

These little things made her shut up. Of course, telling the other what irked you could be a help on the long run, but Minjeong never really thought of that long run.

It's really not like she's going to remember how Jimin always pour her cereals before her milk because she likes it soggy. Or how she looks so dangerous holding a knife it makes her scared. Or how— okay stop stop. Maybe she remembered too much already. Fault to her huge memory making it an habit to not forget some details.

Maybe that's why whenever she saw Jimin in the campus —it doesn't really happen often— Minjeong recalls the housework Jimin forgot to do.

However, the latter didn't seem bothered by one bit. She was friendly when they happen to meet the eye on the campus field, but they weren't in the same department, so they are most likely not to bump into each other inside the buildings.

But...! When they were at home.

Somehow, bumping into each other as one comes out of the bathroom while the other wanted to enter is such a common occurrence in the household.

Minjeong would always catch a whiff of Jimin's heavy body lotion—that white brand, very popular among the opposite gender—but each body takes it more or less differently.