ch. 17

*With the help of yoo jimin found out Yoongi's current address jimin hesitatently move towards the gate debating to himself whether he should ring the bell or not but before he could ring the bell he saw the door was opened he slowly enter in the house before he can call out Yoongi's name  he saw something which made his blood boil*

*He saw yoongi was sitting with yoo having fun. yoongi and yoo together always provokes him he stomped towards them*

Jimin - Yoo

*They looked at him shockingly she get up from the couch*

Yoo - h-hyung?
Jimin - what are you doing here?
Yoo - hyung I just came to meet his sister but she isn't home so I thought of waiting
Jimin - DON'T LIE TO ME YOO I DON'T BELIEVE YOUR BULLSH*T

*Jimin didn't believed her he grabbed her arm and strated dragging her out of the house before they can leave the house yoongi interpreted them*

Yoongi - Minnie she's saying truth please trust us
Jimin - Do I ask you anything?

*Jimin's harsh tone made him sad he looked and shook his head as no*

Jimin - Then don't speak in between until asked and you aren't my family understood you are just time waste for me you have only created problems for me

*Jimin left his house in anger with yoo he dragged her to his car and made her sit in passenger seat  and goes to sit in driver seat*

Yoo - you promised me to behave? So What the hell was that hyung ?Jimin - damm it yoo I told you stay away from him still you go and stick to him

Jimin - damm it yoo I told you stay away from him still you go and stick to him. how Tf am I supposed to stay Clam ?
Yoo - you insulted him what about that *she said in loud voice*

*jimin knew he was wrong but he just can't control the jealousy he have for yoongi he hit his hand on the steering wheel hardly from anger which made Yoo flinch a little and she looked outside the window to avoid jimin*

*jimin took a deep breath trying to Clam himself down after sometime he started the car and heads towards there home*

*At Yoongi's home*

*He was sitting on the couch sadly Jimin's word was ringing in his ears like a mantra he didn't even noticed when he strated to cry. He was crying silently on the couch suddenly he heard some noise from his bedroom*

Yoongi's p.o.v.

what's that sound I am all alone right now I slowly get up from the couch wiping my tears I took small steps towards the stairs my heart pounding in my chest really fast

As I strated stepping on stairs slowly this feels so long right now as I reached upstairs I moved towards my room but before I can do something I saw 2 really muscled people in black mask with a gun in there hands come out of my room they looked at me shockingly