the begining

Aiah pov

Hi I'm Aiah arceta and I'm here at the market shop to buy my weekly food, I'm just roaming around to find the food in my list when I'm reading my list of food I bump into someone and I fell down on my butt, fuck it hurt, my butt god! I held my butt while groaning in pain, I look at the person above me and she's a she!? I look at her face, her face is blank like no emotions at all ang lakas naman ng loob nito di ba to marunong tumolong? sya na nga naka bangga Sakin eh?, I stand up while caressing my butt and I look at the person in front on me.

'hoy!! don't you have eyes?' pag sabi ko sa kanya na may Galit sa boses

'hey!? are you deaf? hey?!' I wave my hands at her but I guess she's blind so I just decided not to shout at her cause talking to deaf person is useless.

I just walk away at the person who bump me cause I don't want to argue too, when I'm walking at the cashier I see her again and I walk faster to her so I can know if she's deaf, when I'm in her back I tap her shoulder and fuck her shoulder is hard? is it bone or muscle?, nevermind when I tap her shoulder she didn't even look back so I tap her again and finally she look at me, and I see her eyes like its starting at me so deep I kinda lost at her gaze so I pull myself together and ask her if
she's deaf?

'are you deaf?!' when I ask that the cashier look at me so weird? I dont know but I just ask this person infr- ohh fuck aiah your so stupid to ask her that!!, stupido!! aiah stupido!!

'ohh i-i nevermind' tumalikod nalang Ako sa kanila para mabawasan Yung hiya ko and nong tapos na kong pagalitan Sarili ko I turn around to the cashier to pay my groceries,I didn't see the person kanina kaya nag palingi lingi Ako pero I guess she left, I just pay my groceries and umuwi na ng Bahay gamit Ang kotse ko.

I'm here na sa Bahay and I organized my groceries to the fridge and sa cabinets, when I'm organizing my groceries bigla Kong naisip Yung babae kanina, curious talaga ko sa kanya Kasi kanina when I see her face god I felt like I saw an angel, I'm so mesmerized by her beauty, she's so beautiful and at the same time handsome, I find her attractive I wish we see each other again.

fast forward

third person

aiah is sleeping at her room peacefully but suddenly her stomach growls and she immediately woke up, she realize she didn't eat her lunch and it's evening now, she stand up and walk downstair at her kitchen, she look at the fridge but she's lazy to cook so she grab her car keys and she drive her self at the restaurant.

aiah is here at the restaurant and shes checking the menu and she call the waiter and tell her orders, she's waiting for her order and suddenly I saw the person who bump her earlier, she think that her wish has been heard by god, she took secretly a picture of the person since it's not that far from her, she took so many pictures until the waiter came so she stop and eat her orders.

when aiah is done eating she go to comfort room to clean her face and suddenly she bump into someone again and when she's about to fall the person held her waist and pull her closer to her body so that she wouldn't fall, when she opens her eyes smher heart beat stop at the moment she see the person so close to her and she suddenly slap it,

oh my god!! i- I'm so sorry I didn't mean that she explain because the person held her own cheeks and she can see that she's shock,

I'm so sorry hindi ko sinasadya sorry na- nagulat lang Ako pag papaliwanag ni aiah sa kanya

oh fuck sabi ng Tanong sinampal nya and that moment she realize that she's not deaf , yes your right the person she bump into and slap is the person she's been think this whole day

are you okay? pag tatanong nya Dito

do you think I'm okay? pag sambit nito sa kanya and she feel so guilty on her actions

I- I didn't mean to slap you I'm just shock 

tsk nevermind just don't do it again and can you please stop saying sorry? it irritates me! pag sabi nito na may konting sigaw

i- so- I mean ok it's just that

tsk fuck this life pag mura nito at biglang nag lakad papa alis

that person is a bad temper  I guess? or just not in the mood? well not my concerns anymore pag sabi nya sa utak nya and umalis na rin sya

ng papasok na sana sya sa kotse nga ay bigla nyang nakita Yung babae kanina, nag taka ito kung bakit Ang Rami nitong tao na naka paligid sa kanya and it's all men, she hide at the back of the car not close to them and tiningnan  kung ano ang meron sa tanong to, nang naghihintay sya sa kung ano Ang mangyayari biglang may lumapit na lalaki sa kanya at marami rin itong tauhan, Meron itong dalang briefcase na di ko alam kung ano Ang lamang, ini abot ito ng lalaki sa kanya at iniabot rin naman nya Ang isa pang briefcase sa lalaki, aiah suddenly realized na may ibang nang mangyayari Dito and she shouldn't be here kaya dahan dahan syang naglakad papuntang kotse nya at ng papasok na sya sa kotse nya ay may bigla syang natapakan na kung ano kaya narinig ito ng mga lalaki at nangbabae kaya agad agad itong pinuntahan ng mga tauhan ng babae kaya Dali Dali syang pumasok sa kotse nya, nag drive sya ng mabilis Hanggang sa maka layo sya sa park aria, Buti nalang at medyo madilim room kaya Hindi sya masyado nakta ng mga lalaki.

fast forward

aiah pov

ng makarating Ako sa Bahay ay agad Kong kinuha Ang laptop ko and I searched some mafia on Google and I didn't see anything na kamukha nya but I see the person she's talking to kanina and I see his name, his a mafia? ayon sa news "Antonio the most scariest mafia in this country, he has a thousand connectors here and he has a daughter name Denise and his wife named Kendal is dead  since November 6,2017, Antonio is an drug lord and he is powerful so if someone mess with him, his not going to let that person live in this world" whoa! mafia is so scary nga but why she's talking to him and meeting up at the dark place? and bakit Doon sa aria na merong pwedi makakita? hayst nakakatakot nga sila pero Minsan Tanga rin, so if this man is a mafia maybe Yung babae is tauhan nya? pero she's not that kind naman, she look like rich and a decent person she look like she study in a high university, and not to mention she's looking nice.

I guess I have a task to do na, once again I'm back of being a stalker of someone.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
dark romance ba to?
hi guys new book of mine sana magustohan nyo, and please vote
thank you