Chapter 73 (revised)

Hello friends..I have changed the chapter's content to move the story in other direction. I was not able to update because of many events happened in these many months. The story will end after few more chapters and I really wants to finish this story in 2-3 months. I have decided to update once a week from now on. Please forgive me for this long delay and enjoy this chapter.

AADHAV POV

I open my eyes screaming loud in shock. I look around and see darkness all around. I raise my hand to see my fingers but they are also not visible in this deep dense darkness. I try to hear some sound and this time a faint voice of someone crying around fall on my ear. I stand up with difficulty as both my hands refuse to move. I try to follow the sound in the darkness and just then a bright ray of light decides to make some part of it's existence in this dark place. I stop and blink my eyes few times to adjust them to see the part of place where light has decided to grace with it's presence. What I see is a small child crying all alone in this place. I don't know why but my heart broke seeing him crying all alone in this dark place. The desire to comfort him starts burning in my heart vigorously. I start running towards the child as he starts sobbing more loudly. When I reach near him he raise his head to see who has come to see him and when I look at his face, my eyes widen in shock. He is me, he is 7 years old Aadvik!

"Who are you?"

The child ask me with confusion filled face. His eyes are red and his face is stained with tears. I see some fresh one rolling down his cheeks. I was in so much shock that ,mind stopped to work and my tongue stopped to move.

He frowns at me and then his eyes widen.

"Have you also come here to find love like me?"

I again keep silence as I am still in shock.

He waits for my reply but when he realises that I am not going to say anything he speaks again

"I want to be loved dearly by my mother. All my friends have their mother cherishing and loving them whole heartedly nut mine hates me. I don't even know why? She was so kind towards other kinds in her home but when she saw me, she changed completely. My father told me that she does not want me. Am I that bad? Will I ever find someone who will love me back?"

I feel my eyes getting teared up. I feel the same pain in my heart as him. I do not even know what to tell him. I cannot tell him that No, you will become a devil. You will torture people to release your own pain. You will find happiness in others vulnerability and agony. The devil will make a permanent home in your brain and you will feed him yourself as you do not want to be left alone.

"Why are you not saying anything? Do you hate me too?"

My younger self ask me bit harshly. Along with pain and sadness in his eyes I begin to see traces of anger and loath which will completely occupy his soul in near future and he will turn them into cruelty.

His question puts me in deep thought. What do I feel about myself? Hate? Pity? Anger? Useless? Pathetic? Eyesore? and what shocks me again is that not for a single second a good word comes into my mind about myself.

I close my eyes and begin to run in opposite direction. The younger self of mine shouts behind me to stop but I ignore him. I feel like running from myself. I do not want to be myself.

Just then I feel no ground below my feet and the feeling of weightlessness consumes me. I feel my body falling down and as it happens I see the most beautiful and serene face flashing before me, it was the face of my doll.

"This is a goodbye doll. I hope you live happily without a single trace of pain and sorrow in your life."

The bottom of the unending dark pit hit my back and I open my eyes showing me bright light uncomfortably pricking me. I shut them again and this time opens it slowly. I see a big hospital room having medical equipments around me but what catch my eyes was a vase having fresh red roses on the table beside. I try to raise my hand to touch them but the unbearable pain erupts and I see it heavily bandaged. I small grunt of discomfort comes out of my lips and just then a girl enters the room carrying a bouquet of mixed colour roses in her hand . As soon as she see me awake, her eyes widen in shock and the bouquet fall from her hands. She immediately rushes out of the door without explaining anything.