•The Immortal lord is gonna be a dad•

。☆✼★°°━━━━━━━━━━━━°°★✼☆。
Photos.
。☆✼★°°━━━━━━━━━━━━°°★✼☆。

Don't forget to vote and comment 💕

"You damn adorable tiger!"

Taehyung's teary eyes were blown wide when he was pulled flushed to the buff chest of the lord in front of him and his face was squeezed in the soft muscles of the warm body.

Lucifer hugs the adorable human tightly in his embrace while chuckling loudly.

Taehyung blinked a few times to comprehend the situation before he tried to wiggle out from the tight embrace but Jungkook only pulled him more in, bringing out a soft whine past those plump lips.

"Alright alright."

The lord loosens the hug only for Taehyung to pull away and glare adorably at the grinning lord. Taehyung clenches his both arms around his chest and looks away with a grumble, indicating the lord that he is mad.

Who felt an arrow shooting right in his heart.

"This human will surely be the death of me!"

Jungkook sighs softly before he slides his both palm around the slim waist of the human, who tensed a bit but didn't say anything. Jungkook felt the change and this only made him smirk slightly before he tightened his grip on the waist.

"Love..."

Taehyung's eyes flutter closed when the breathless whisper hit his eardrums. He wasn't supposed to remember the last night just because of a single name, right? But then why, when he heard the nickname, his whole body melted like a puddle.

Jungkook called him 'love' when they were making love last night.

"Look at me my little star..."

Taehyung's heart beat rose drastically by all these pet names. Never someone in his life called him like that, it was all new to him and a bit strange. But definitely in a good way.

Jungkook chuckle huskily at the shy beauty, who whined softly when he tried to turn his face, to face him. Taehyung's cheeks flushed red at the attention before a low whimper left his plump lips when he felt the rough palm, kneading his waist.

He was a goner.

Taehyung stares at the grinning lord with wide eyes and rosy cheeks, who bites his own lips while groaning at the breathtaking site.

Taking his palm up, Jungkook slowly traced the curves of Taehyung's beautiful face, knocking his breath at the irresistible temptation.

"You are enchanting... So fucking enchanting."

Taehyung swears, he heard his inside churning deliciously at the words.

A loud gasp left his parted lips and eyes clenched shut when Jungkook leaned in and bit his rosy cheek with his sharp teeth, gently. It was such an unexpected move which caught the poor human off guard.

"I could just eat you-"

*Thud*

Both the duo's eyes snapped towards the sound, which came from the door of their bedroom, only to find three pairs of wide eyes, staring back at them with horror.

Taehyung's face turned a deep shade of red as he quickly snapped up from his inappropriate position, which was Jungkook's lap before looking away in pure embarrassment.

And Jungkook? Bro was too furious to care about his position. His eyes, if could spit fire in real, then those three people at the entrance would have been combust by now.