01

The room was dark, with only a faint light highlighting the advanced technology and weapons scattered around.

A group of men dressed in black surrounded a man who was groaning in pain, beaten and bloodied on the floor.

"How the fuck dare you look at her with those sinful eyes?!" Ryder screamed, punching the man again with fury.

"You dare to lay your eyes on my woman?! Ryder Vincent's woman?!" Ryder’s muscles rippled with every punch, his shirtless body flexing in the dark as the single light focused on him.

Just before Ryder could kill the man, a strong hand caught his arm, stopping him.

His friend, Dorian, held him back before he could deliver the fatal blow. "Stop it! Isabella must be waiting for you."

At the mention of the love of his life, Ryder’s muscles relaxed. Oh, how badly he wanted to hug that tiny little human in his arms and hide her from everyone, especially from bastards like the one he was beating.

His pale blue eyes, which might seem innocent to some, held a depth of darkness that betrayed his true nature. Ryder Vincent was a man to stay away from, a man who had no weakness, until his woman entered his life.

Not that she had just entered, she had always been with him from the start. He had thought she was so precious that he didn’t want to get involved with her at first. But all of that changed when she confessed her feelings to him.

He still thought he wasn’t good enough for her, but his madness wouldn’t let him stay away after learning she had feelings for him too.

If his princess wanted something, he would definitely give it to her, even if it meant giving himself.

Now that she had given him access to her heart, nothing could stop him. He would never leave her. If anything could separate them, it would only be his death.

He turned to Dorian and said coldly, "Give him aid. Let him recover. Once he’s healed, I’ll pluck his eyeballs out and throw him on the streets." Saying this, Ryder walked out of the room with Dorian by his side.

Ofcourse he won't leave this bastard without doing anything. Isabella will share everything with Ryder and that's how he got to know about him.

She shared how uncomfortable she felt when this man saw her with lustful eyes in the meeting. And like a gentleman he us, he brought him sorry kidnapped him here and tortured him.

"Isabella has been calling you continuously. I told her you were in a meeting and would be there in an hour," Dorian said, and Ryder nodded his head.

"Hmm, and please prepare white tulips for Bella."

Ryder entered his room, leaving Dorian outside, and headed straight for the shower.

As the hot water cascaded over his muscular frame, his muscles moved fluidly, flexing with every motion.

The water ran over his broad chest, down his abs, and along his powerful arms. His hair, dark and wet, clung to his forehead before he pushed it back, his eyes glinting with a mixture of desire and determination.

He stepped out of the shower, water dripping from his strong physique, and quickly dried off.

Ryder dressed in crisp formals, a white shirt that fit snugly over his broad shoulders, and dark trousers that accentuated his powerful legs. He styled His hair back, looking at his reflection in the mirror, his eyes sharp and focused.

Now ready, he left his room, heading to meet the woman who held his heart, his mind already filled with her thoughts of her...