Leaving

I wake up to my aunt pounding on my cupboard door. I sit up and look in to the small mirror hanging on the wall. My jet black hair is swept to the left, my onyx eyes shimmer slightly, my light tan-ish skin, muscled body, and my scar.

   I open the door and climb out slowly as I look around. I stand up straight and close the door before going in to the kitchen. I see aunt Petunia standing at the stove and she glares at me.

   "Get to cooking boy."

  "No."

   "What did you say?"

  "No."

  "Vernon!" My obese uncle walks in and shoots me a look of disgust.

   "What Petunia?"

   "The boy told me no." My uncle smirks evily. He throws a punch at my face but I immobilize him before it connects.

  "I'm done with you people. Drive me to the Leaky Cauldron and I'll be gone."

   "Why should we?"

   "I'll show you how freaky I really am."

   "Get in the car." I get in the car and as we're driving I think about the future. As we're driving I change my baggy clothes in to black jeans, a black wife beater, and black Vans. Once we get there I go to Gringotts and go in. I go to the podium and cough to get the goblins attention.

  "Name?"

  "Potter." He nods and another goblin walks over to me. He leads me to a room and tells me to sit down. I sit in an armchair and wait for the next goblin to enter and five minutes later another one walks in.

   "Prick your finger over the parchment." I do as told and squeeze three drops on to the three boxes. It takes a minute for the goblin to start reacting as he reads but he does reacts.

   "Read this." He hands me the parchment before getting up and walking out. I read over it a few times and while my face is masked with calmness I'm screaming inside.

    "Hadrian Amir Snape-Potter." Hmm. I have a very charming name. The goblin comes back in and hands me another piece of parchment. I look over it twice before looking up at the goblins.

   "Is this for real?" They nod and I smirk inwardly before standing up.

  "Thank you for your time." I go to leave but they stop me at the door. They hand me a black card and I raise a brow. I look back down to see it now has my full name in shiny gold cursive on the front.

   "Thank you." I walk out of Gringotts and head to Twillfit and Tattings. As I open the door a platinum blonde runs in to me.

   "Sorry."

   "No problem." I walk in and wait until the assistant walks over to me with a sickeningly sweet smile.

  "How may I help you?"

    "I need seven pairs of black jeans, seven black silk button ups, black silk pajamas, a tuxedo, and white button ups." She nods and walks away and not ten minutes later she comes back holding a parcel. I pay for my stuff before going to Flourish and Blotts to get my books for school. As I walk in I notice a girl trying to get a book of the top shelf.

   I summon two with a flick of my wrist and grab them with my left hand. I hand one to her and smile before going to get the rest of my books. I take them to a register once I have all of them and then look at the girl.

    "Charge her expenses to my card." He nods and I smile at him before walking out of the store with a small smile. I head to Ollivanders and start trying out wands. Two hours later I still don't have a wand and I frown slightly.

   I walk out of the store and in to the trunk shop across the street. I get a black trunk and a black satchel before paying for the both of them. I put featherweight charms on both and an endless charm on the satchel.

   I walk down Knockturn Alley and in to a tattoo parlor. I sit in the chair and write down what I want. I have the words Protector infirmorum on my shoulder and I end up getting my ear pierced with a black stud.

   I look in the mirror and smile before paying the man and leaving. I head back in to Diagon Alley and then to Hogsmeade. I purchase the third floor of an apartment building and smile as I walk in. It's fully modernized and furnished so I don't have to worry about that.

   I walk in to my room and pack all my clothes in to the trunk along with the satchel. I go in to the leaving room and sit down on the couch with a smile. I go outside on to the balcony when I hear a thump and I see a box and a letter.

   I open the box to see a black IPhone 6, black Apple earbuds, black headphones, a hard black case, and a black IPad. Least they got it in my favorite color. I smile and put the tablet, phone, and earbuds in to my trunk while the headphones and laptop go on my desk.

   I walk out of the building and head down the street to The Three Broomsticks. I walk in and look at the menu before ordering a butterbeer. I drink the warm sweet liquid before going in to the quill store. I get ten black quills, a black journal, some parchment, and a pot of clear ink.

   You say what color you want so you don't have to buy a million different pots of ink. I pay for them before sending the stuff to my room. I go to the muggle world and to the nearest mall for some more stuff. I get black shorts, black swimwear, black wife beaters, and some black sportsbuds before paying.

   I head home since it's nearly five so I put the stuff in to my trunk. I go in to the kitchen and make a sandwich before getting in to bed. I grab a book and read but by nine-thirty I've read all the school books. I turn off my lights and close my eyes with a deep sigh.

Hey, I'll update at 2 views, 2 comments, and 2 votes. The picture is Hadrian's living room.