She's A Hardcore

Prologue:

I was a kid back then. I was in kindergarten.

I don't know what the word "love" means. Until he taught me..

"Hey Cass! Faster, im going to show you something." said by a little kid which i remember as my "puppylove".

"Wait up! What's the rush?" I asked. He led me to a place where we both know. Where only us knew.

We sat on the green grass under the big acacia tree. Waiting for sunset.

"5.. 4.. 3.. 2.." He said counting down for the sun to set.

"1. :*" He suddenly kissed me on the cheek. That's cute. I thought.

"Hey!!! >///<" I blushed and pat his shoulder hardly.

"Hahaha.. Whaat? Didn't you like it?  That's gonna be the last time i'll be kissing you, you know?" He said as his smile is slowly fading.

I was confused. I didn't speak.

"Im leaving tomorrow Cassie. I have to go to States for my surgery."

"What? Iiwan mo na ko? Will you be back?" I don't wanna be left alone.

"Uhm.. Hindi ko pa alam ehh.. I'll be back. I just don't know when." He anwered unsure.

"Oh. So that's why you brought me here? Oh.." i asked sadly.

"Ugh, yeahh. Hey! You be a good girl huh! Don't be so naughty while i'm not around. Okay?" He said and laughed.

"Aye aye, Sir!" I chuckled.

"Okay then! Let's head back to the school. Baka hinahanap na tayo dun." pagyayakag nito saakin.

"Tara!"

He reached his hand to me. I held onto it. We ran together with our fingers intertwined. It was the sweetest and cutest thing that time.

I grew up still hoping for his come back. And realized that

Hindi na sya babalik para sakin.

It was just a stupid puppy love all along. Ano ba'ng malay namin sa pag-ibig e mga bata pa kami nun? Masyado lang yata kaming mabilis nakapag-cope up sa generation ngayon that time kaya may ideya na kami noon.

So i grew up. All alone. I learned to stand on my own. To be strong. With that i developed my so called "cold-hearted personality"

I never had any news or contacts from him. 'Ano na kayang nangyare sakanya?' 'Magaling na kaya sya?' 'Did the operation went well?'

Im still hoping that i'll never see him again. Or else, i'll be back to the old me. That sweet, lovable and adorable little girl.

"Kung ayaw mo saken mas lalo ako! Ayoko sayo! Pwe!" ©Cassandra Flare Mendez

"Im not gonna change. Not for anything. Not for anyone. And specially NOT FOR YOU!" ©CassandraFlareMendez

Ang brutal-maldita-pretty-beaugorg-richkid-badbitch girl na kinagagalitan ng madami sapagkat napabarkada sa famous men. Subaybayan sya sa storyang ito at ang mga problema at suliranin na haharapin nya.

If she ever did change, will you still be able to say that, SHE'S A HARDCORE.

(A/N: Hahaha! So how's that for a prologue? Okay fine kung sa tingin nyo mejo bali-bali yung english ko idc. Hahaha malditang author. Lol. Basta flashback yan. You'll be able to understand that at the center part of the story. Hahahahaha please Comment, Vote, and Recommend! Love, Hugs and Kisses! ♡)

She's A Hardcore. All rights reserved.

Written by ©Sheisaphrodite