Going Back In Time

*I am not the creator of demon slayer, I am just using the same timeline of manga to create my imaginary plot.
This is my first writing*

The story starts now....

In multiverse of manga library , you choose to read the story of demon slayer. You have power to live your life in the realty world of whichever manga you like.

After reading mugen arc ,tears fell from your eyes.uour heart fill with ache , sadness , desperation to save him. But why ?, you ask yourself ....Why!he seems familiar !!like my heart , my soul knows him for a long time.....

You want to know him , for that you have to enter the realty realm of that manga.
For that, you write his name in the special blank card that have the power to meet you with the person whose so ever name will be written on it and also to decide at which timeline of his life ,you will see him, plus , you have the chance to change his fate...

With desperation, you write on card....
Kyojuro Rengoku

A sudden flash of light appear in front of you.Your eyes get close in that brightness.A strong force of wind pushes you towards that light. You are floating.....

Woshh!!!!you feel ground beneath your feet . The light diminishes. You slowly open your eyes...

There is a wooden sword in your hand and you are wearing demon slayer corps uniform.You quickly see around , there is bunch of trainers around you , swinging their wooden sword.

One guy in between them is guiding all the members for training .He suddenly announce with loud voice ,Today is your first day here as trainee under the hashira, warm up your body till your assigned flame hashira come to start your real training!!!

I made it !! I am finally going to see him in realty !!your heart is pounding with exciteness. But there is one problem , I don't even know how to hold a sword ! I don't even know the basic of this sword striking ! I don't want to get busted !OK, I will copy some one moves to pretend to warmup !

There's a gril near me ,I will copy her moves. You start swinging the sword like her, Oh noo !! And you fell with staring face into the ground ....

Ha ha ha ha!!! So this year , I have to train them more harder!! They are on much worse level than I excepted !!ha ha ha !!!
A strong confident voice came from behind you.
Who is that , you lift your head and turn back.....

A bright flame hair , a sweet pure smile , a bright firy eyes .....he is standing behind you ...reaching out his hand to lift you up...
He is , for you came to this world . Your heart is beating faster like never before , tear has come to your eyes but you control them from falling . A sudden gust of air come ,moving his hair towards his cheek.

He is definitely Kyojuro Rengoku......