Flame Hashira

So you grab his hand and get up.

His hand feel warmer than mine , no, not only his hand , his aura feels warm and safe ....like the rays of sunshine that pierces the cold cloudy weather.

His eyes have a burning flame ;a flame that don't cause harm , but purify... by burning all the negative things I have seen or felt in my life.

And his smile ....that make me forget my sorrounding consciousness.

"May you please let go of my hand ,little flame!"...he says gently near my face.

"Oh!!I'm sorry!!"..
Oh god , everybody is watching! I want to dig a hole and hide in it.

"Alright everyone !!now it's time to set your heart ablaze!"

So you have training till afternoon , and guess you are worse in every combat and your love imagination faded , I mean it was damm difficult...
After lunch with all the corps member and then you all decided to meet other hashiras too!
You greet all the hashira and within a week you do small training session under all hashiras and in whichever combat style you do best in it , you will be accommodated under that hashira for completing your remaining training.

And you know, because of your worse physical combat strength, you will never come under Flame hasira!!..

After a week you have decided to go under Miss Shinobu kocho, an insect hashira ,because you like learning about medicinal and posinous herb than physical combat training and also you have met Aoi chan ,with whom you like to spend your time in taking care of patient and most important the kitchen stuff, ofcourse, food is important thing as that of training.

Your modern dishes quickly became famous among all demon slayer community. So you got special order from all hashira , mostly from Mitsuri chan and Rengoku san ; and also Inosuke and Zenitsu , who mostly steals the orders.

So you always deliver the order yourself when it is from Flame hasira.

Umai!! , a loud , cheerful sound he says with every bite he eats of your food.

"I wish you became my personal chef , so that I can eat your handmade cooked food throughout my life......Umai!!"

"Oh! I highly doubt if Miss Shinobu will agree to this" I reply.

"Then , there is another way to convince Shinobu ; May be she cannot say no to your husband for making you his personal chef" ...Ha ha ha ....umai!!

"Huh!! "my brain become blank...What he just mean....husband!!!?

"You are turning red again, are you alright?!. Your face seems lost like Muchiro's "

"Yeah! I am fine" ....ha ha ...."I should go now ,Miss Shinobu would be waiting for me" ...

"OK!! Thanks for the meal"

WHAT WAS HAPPENED THERE.....WHY MY HEART IS POUNDING...MAYBE HE IS JUST JOKING ...YEAH!!....DON'T MISUNDERSTAND, IT IS HIS NATURE TO JOKE AROUND LIKE THAT...

That night you didn't sleep....