Chapter 19

Kylie's POV

Jenn and Andrea dragged me to the mall and we headed to our favorite stores. We walked into Forever 21 and looked around, I found a really cute dress that had flowers on it.

"Ohhhh that's cute!" Jenn came over and smiled as I held the dress.

We bought our clothes and headed for Charlette Russe. In there, we found some flowy shorts we could buy and decided on two pairs.

We then went to Arie and looked around for bathing suits. We saw a girl looking at us like she recognized us from somewhere. she looked really familiar too.

"Hey, omg you're Andrea, Jenn and Kylie!" She came over and had a huge smile.

"I'm Lauren, I watch your videos all the time!" The girl looked so familiar. Then it hit me.

"Lauren...omg! You're Lauren Elizabeth! I watch you too!" I started laughing and Andrea and Jenn caught on and recognized her.

We exchanged numbers and let her join us. we headed for our last stop, Starbucks. I got my double chocolate chip frappe and we penny boarded back to the O2L (and me) house.

All the boys were there and on the way, I accidentally bumped into someone.

"Kylie! Look I just wanted to apologize for everything that happened," it was Mikey, he was holding hands with a girl.

"Mikey! It's okay, honestly," I looked from him to the girl.

"Oh, this is Arden," that sounds familiar.

"Arden Rose," she looked at me and smiled, "you're Kylie, I watch you all the time on YouTube."

"Yeah! I watch you too!" I started smiling and we became friends, I introduced her to the rest of the girls and just hung out at the O2L house.

Once we walked in, Jack hugged me, "where's my phone??" He asked looking at me.

I turned to Andrea and Jenn and he got the clue.

"You guys! I needed that!" He said and tried to keep serious but failed by smiling.

We all sat on the couch and floor, I sat on Jack's lap and Jenn cuddled with JC.

"How about we play truth or dare!" Sam shouted and we all agreed.

A lot of people went and it eventually came to Jenn asking me.

"Kai, truth or dare?" She asked while she smirked.

"Dare," I said confidently.

"I dare you and Jack to go have 7 minutes in Heaven in the closet.

Jack and I smiled and went to the closet.

Everyone made kissy noises and everything.

We kissed just a little bit and just hung out in the closet for the rest of the time.

"You okay?" Jack asked me as he sat down next to me.

"Yeah, just that I heard the boys yelling today," I said, remembering the conversation.

"What were they saying?" Jack asked looking at me.

"Kian said he liked me," I said looking into space.

"Oh, do you...like him?" Jack asked, looking at me.

"No! No, he's more of a brother to me, I like you Jack."

Just then Andrea knocked on the door, "Alright lovebirds, times up."

We came out and continued playing the game.

Did I like Kian, no! I like Jack, he's great! Or...how do I really feel?

A/N: hey guys sorry I haven't updated in forever, I've been busy. I have a lot of reads on the story, just not the chapters and stuff. Let me know what you think of this story so far, who you ship etc. So please read, comment, vote, and enjoy! I love you guys!