•1•

You are BTS make up artist. You have to go with them everywhere and guess what. You have Jungkook. He does not stay still. He moves around like a little kid. Running around. Playful. He’s playful. You finished Jin’s makeup and you go to Jungkook to do his. You tell him to sit down and he does but talks to the members and you are touching his face putting powder on him.

“Jungkook stop moving around” you tell him. He keeps wiggling around. And he keeps moving. He doesn’t stand still.

“Jungkook stop being so impatient” you tell him. “You’re moving around like a baby”.

You finish his make up “That’s it. Finally done. See that wasn’t too bad wasn’t it” you say with a smile.

You continue your work and you notice Jungkook is playing some app game on his phone. You can’t believe what you’re seeing. “Don’t you dare play your game” “put your phone away now.” You say “I just did your make up too”.

“Jungkook give me your phone now” you demand  “No. I’m not giving my phone to you” he says.  You are upset now “Jungkook. I just told you. No phone” you tell him “you will mess up my hard work”.

“Ugh fine. Here” he says giving you his phone “Thank you” you say “Now let’s continue my work” you tell him “No more funny business okay” “Okay okay whatever” he says.

You are now finishing up his makeup. “Okay you can turn around now” you say to him. You then notice that he’s on his phone again. You can’t believe how childish he is. You shake your head.

“Jungkook get off your phone” you say. Once again. He ignores you “Jungkook now” you tell him now upset. He puts his phone down and stares at you. He looks like a little baby. You are fed up already.

You finally finish his face. You are now relieved you’re finally done with his make up “Okay. That’s a wrap” you say “Finally. He moves around so much. I swear he’s like a baby. I have to make sure he behaves”.

“Are you happy now you little baby.” You say to Jungkook. He frowns “Stop calling me a baby” he says. You ignore and turn to Jin in the seat getting his make up done now.

You are now doing Jin’s makeup. He’s so calm and relaxed. You love doing his make up. He’s calm. Not as hyper as Jungkook. You love that about him. You smile.

You finish Jin make up. “I’m done with Jin” you announce. “Great” you say “now onto J-Hope” you say with a smile. You start applying make up to jhopes face. “This will be fun this won’t be too hard” you say as a smile appears on your face.

You are finished with J-Hope now. You are now working on Jimin's face. There were only 2 members left now. Jimin was so sweet and calm. You loved making his make up. He didn’t make a fuss like Jungkook at all.

You finally finished Jimin's make up. The only one left was Suga. “Yikes he usually always complains” you say. “This is gonna be hard” you mutter under your breathe.

You finish Suga's make up. You finish with all of the members. They all look so good “I’m a genius” you say quietly. You clean your make up kit and put it away. You sit back in your chair and sigh. It’s finally done. You did all of their makeup. Now you can rest.

You see Suga getting up and walking around. You roll your eyes. You know he’s going to complain. He doesn’t look happy.

Suddenly he comes to you “You didn’t do my make up well. Why didn’t you do my dark circles. You idiot” he says. You couldn’t believe it. There’s always something they will complain about. Your anger starts to rise inside of you.

“Suga. Stop your complaining.” You yell at him. “I worked hard on your guys make up and you tell me this. Your never satisfied. Now get out. Go and rehearse or something” you say angrily.

He just looks at you before stomping off to go practice. You are fed up with them today. So annoying you think. You think of just quitting your job there and then. Who cares if they’re famous. You are tired of them complaining, never being satisfied. You sigh.

*Jungkook comes*

“Ugh what now?” You say to the maknae as he approaches you.

“Why are you here?” You ask him. “I want to tease you. I got bored” he says with a grin. You want to smack that cheeky little grin off his face.

“Jungkook, stop your teasing. You’ve already annoyed me enough today. Just go and practice” you tell him. You really can not stand him you think as the little gremlin walks away smiling.

You sigh in relief. Maybe there’s hope that he will finally stop his childish games. You know he will keep going, because he can’t stay calm. He has to make your life difficult.  You get back to work after sorting all of your equipment. You have to prep it all for another shoot. You can only imagine what will happen that day. Those boys are up to something. You know it. Little devils.

You turn around and see him, staring at you. He had to ruin it. Your peace didn’t last long. He’s smiling again. “What?” You ask him. You know he’s up to something. You know he’s going to say something stupid. You know you’re not going to like it. Those boys always say something to annoy you.

You decide to ignore him. But he won’t have it. He steps closer to you. He’s very close to you now. You feel the warmth coming off his body. He smells so good. Like expensive cologne. He then steps closer and closer. He’s now an inch away from your face. He places his hands on your waist “Are you mad at me?” He asks as he plays with the hem of your shirt. You are lost for words. You don’t know how to respond. What is he doing?

He pulls you close to him. You don’t push back. Instead you look into his eyes. You see lust and desire in his beautiful eyes. His hands travel your waist. You feel his fingertips roaming your sides. You can feel all of these sensations as his touch sends butterflies to your stomach. You’ve always had a crush on him, but never acted on it. He slowly pulls your chin closer to his. He leans in and kisses you. It’s slow and gentle.

"Stop" you tell him.

He pulls back “stop?” He asks softly as his hand comes up to stroke your cheek. You were breathless. You never felt so wanted before. Your words were lost, you couldn’t say anything. You just nodded. But you didn’t want this to end. He leans in to kiss you again. You wrap your hands around his neck. You didn’t want him to stop. He moves his hot lips to your neck. You feel him plant kisses on your neck. “You taste amazing” he whispered.

He’s now kissing your neck more intensely. You feel his hands squeezing you closer. You feel his body’s heat. He then whispers in your ear “I want you” he says softly and you hear him moan when he says this.

You slowly pull away from him. “Jungkook” you say softly. “I think it’s best you go practice” you tell him. You wanted him, but you don’t know if this was right. He needs to practice and you don’t want to be distracted anymore. You step back a bit. You see in his eyes that he wants you. He wants you so bad. But you need him to know that you can’t.

He seems to understand finally. He goes closer to you and plants a sweet kiss on your cheek. He looks right into your eyes “Okay. I won’t bother you anymore” he says “For now at least” he finishes with a slight laugh. He smiles at you one last time and leaves the room. You feel breathless. What just happened? Was this all real? Was this a dream? You weren’t sure if you really kissed Jungkook, or he had just teased you. You touch you lips and rub your fingers around. Feeling your mouth where his mouth was.