LEMON

Just a side note

I'm not good at this

3rd person view

Randy walked into his room only to see Nomi in a all black bra and panties.Nomi thought that their relationship should go the the next level and all randy could do is watch her walk up to him in an "awe" expression and pinn him against the wall and started kissing him roughly and in between the kisses she licks his bottom lip for entrance which he grants but before she could explore Randy reverses and pinns her to the wall and says "hey,hey I'm the dominant one in this relationship and they ended up fighting for dominance in each others mouth which randy wins and starts to get serious about it and grabs her bridal style and puts her on his bed gently and carefully not braking the kiss.Randy takes off his shirt and begins to motion his hand on her boobs in a circle motion and makes her moan his name, Ra-Randy she moans and as she looks up she see's randy and says damn randy your actually pretty muscular with a smirk on his face saying "DAMN STRAIGHT".He takes off her bra and panties and she takes off his pants.Randy picks her up a little and inserts his dick inside her roughly but slowly.Nomi moans Randys name once again "Ra-Randy" and so does Randy moans Nomi's name "Nom-Nomi as he climaxed into her as they both came.He layed down next to her then he heard a nock on the door and howard came in his room saying "Cunningham let's play grave puncher revolution its new dude......I guess your busy and don't worry I won't say a word".Nomi got up and locked the door and layed back down and said"You think he won't tell anyone,yeah he's not gonna tell anybody Nomi he's a great friend and with that they fell asleep cuddling together.