Chapter 22

I don't know for how long we've been walking... every second feels like hours next to him... plus, I can't bring myself to look at him...

What's gonna happen to me? Is he gonna kill me? No, if he wanted me dead i wouldn't be here now... What's he gonna do to me?!

Alastor: *mumble* *mumble*

Y/N: H-huh?!

Alastor: Oh? Must have caught you while lost in thought. I said, care for some lunch when we get back? We've been walking for a while and I've worked up quite the appetite!

I couldn't bring myself to say anything....

Alastor: You know? The least you can do is look at me while i talk to you!

He says as he steps into my vision.

Immediately when i see him, i freeze, stricken with fear.

Alastor: Don't worry dear, i won't bite~

Y/N: N-no, thanks, I'm good...

Alastor: Aaaww, i was hoping we could do a little catching up. You can go mingle with the others, I'll go have a bute to eat.

I lift up my head and to my surprise, we finally arrive at the hotel. I made my way through the lobby and sat down at the bar.

Husk: You ain't looking too good. Here, this'll help.

He hands me a drink, and i quickly start to down it.

Angel dust: heesh, one a' those days, huh?

Y/N: Gimme another one...

Husk: You doing alright?

Y/N: Fucking dandy...

I say with my face laying on the counter buried in my arms.

Husk: I mean. You disappear overnight and come back downing booze. That doesn't sound fine to me.

Y/N: I SAID I'M FINE!!

Husk: Look. If you don't want to talk about it, that's not my problem, but don't go losing your temper lying to us.

Alastor: My dear? I have finished dining. Would you please follow me?

I downed the last of my drink, i was gonna need it, and i stood up to leave. As i walk away i can hear them mumbling something.

Angel dust: I've seen those eyes before...

Husk: Yea... on yourself

Angel dust: Do you really think smiles could...?

Husk: Of course, he could...

He says with a hint of anger in his voice.

Alastor opens the door to his room.

Alastor: After you!

He says, gesturing towards the door.

I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO?!?! I DON'T WANT TO GO IN THERE!!!!! I WISH LOONA AND BLITZØ WOULD BE HERE!!!!!!

Alastor: Getting cold feet?

Y/N: ....

Alastor: Come now, we can do this the easy way, or the fun way~

I slowly started to walk, but it wasn't  enough for him.... He grabbed my arm and threw me in his room.

Alastor: That's better~

He enters the room, shutting the door and locking it behind him. He slowly starts walking towards me with a sinister lookin his eyes.

Alastor: Now that you won't run away. I can finally savour you for myself.

---TW RAPE---

I couldn't help bur shiver as he started kissing and licking my neck. His hand starts to slither between my legs. I instinctively try to close my legs.

Alastor: Ah ah aaah~

As he says that two tentacles grab my legs and spread the open, making me yelp in the progress.

Alastor: Fighting is pointless~ do keep trying though, i sure do love to see you struggle.

He slowly slides his hand down my pants and starts rubbing my clit. I struggle to hold back my moans, letting some slip out every now and then.

He whispers in my ear.

Alastor: I love the little noises you make~

He slowly takes out his hand and licks my fluids from his fingers.

Alastor: A great tasting appetizer. Now to taste the main course~

As he said that, he starts taking off my shirt, ripping it apart in the process. I close my eyes, hoping it won't last long, but to my surprise, he stops in his tracks.

Alastor: What's this? Did someone hurt my precious little flower?

I open my eyes slowly. he seems fixated on my shoulder?

He grabs my jaw violently, and angrily demands who did this.

Alastor:Who did this to you!? How DARE they touch my precious flower!?

Just as he said that, the room started to fill up with smoke and within it a face started to form.

Stolas: I believe, she is MY property. As you can clearly see i have marked her already.

Y/N: STOLAS?!?!

Alastor grinds his teeth at the sound of his name.

Alastor: Goetia...

Stolas: I see you know me already.

The fog swirls up into one point, Stolas being the only thing left, starring menacingly at Alastor.

Stolas: I shale take my leave with her. Besides....

*KNOCK* *KNOCK* *KNOCK*

Vaggie: ALASTOR GET YOUR ASS OUT HERE YOU'VE GOT SOME EXPLAINING TO DO!!!!

Stolas extends his hand.

Stolas: Come, deary.

I feel Alastor's grip loosen and i immediately break for it in Stolas' arms, giving him a massive hug. He responds by petting my hair and attempting to comfort me.

Stolas: There there, everything will be alright. I'll protect you.

He gives me a soft smile and we tuen towards the door, he shoots Alastor what i can only desribe as the most intense death stare ever. He opens the door for me and on the other side we see everyone, Vaggie, Charlie, Angel Dust, Husk and Niffty.

Everyone: Y/N?!?

They seemed surprised to see me to say the least, some of them had a look of worry, others with hate.

Vaggie: You were right Angel...

You could feel her anger in her words

Stolas: I believe you will take care of him accordingly?

Vaggie: And you are?

Stolas: A good friend of hers... and the only one here that his the power to keep HIM away.

Vaggie gives me a quick glance, kinda asking if it's true and i give him a light head node indicating, yes.

Vaggie: Right, and how will we know where to find her?

Stolas: I'll send someone. For now, i need to take her to a safe place. Come Y/N.

We walk out of the building and immediately he loses his serious attitude and turns to me.

Stolas: Dear heavens are you alright!?

I sigh, unsure what to say.

Y/N: It's fine.

Stolas: Of course not!!! Come let's get you someplace safe.

We start making our way to his place.

Finally, it's over.....