Chapter 7

Sumedh's POV:

Time skips...

Finally my sisters are back from their college trip and am actually scared thinking how they would react seeing Mikeee.

Wait what?

Mikee???

Wtf is happening to me, why am I giving her a nick name?? What has happened to me since I have married her I am so lost and I always feel like staring at her. Fckk this is wrong, damn wrong... What will Ruhi thik about me??

I started pacing around the room in nervousness and this stupid overthinking.

I was not paying attention to anything, my mind was so messed up, I was not understanding anything, just then I bumped into someone and they were about to fall so I held them by their wait and pulled them close to me.

I was shocked to see that it was Mikee, I mean Mallika... Oh god he is so damn beautiful, her eyes, her lips... Wait lips? Wth am I thinking? Idc she looks perfect. My wife she is. I smiled thinking this.

We were staring into each other's eyes, her one hand on my chest and the other in my hand. This moment just felt soo good. I forgot about everything, my overthinking, my nervousness and etc..
I just didn't want this moment to end.

I was seeing her lips and eyes. I wanted to kiss her bad. I knew this was wrong and I loved Ruhi, but I couldn't help it. I pinned her to the wall forgetting that we were not alone in the house.

Mikee, I mean ah uhm forget it, my Mike just closed her eyes feeling this new sensation in her, she was so damn innocent, I felt like protecting her forever, idk what I was feeling, everything was just so new.

I leaned in to kiss her when someone coughed and I came back to my senses,
So did my mikee and she pushed me away. Wait did I just say my Mike??
Wtf is wrong with me aaahhhh

Avneet's POV:

So I finished my work in the kitchen and was going upstairs, our room is just beside sumedh's. So I climbed the stairs and was shocked to see the scene infront of me. How is this possible??

Sumedh had pinned Mallika to the wall and was leaning in to kiss her and Mallika had her eyes closed. Well I understand Mallika bcz she is so innocent and as a wife she expects this from him but sumedh??

How???

Didn't he love Ruhi??

If he did then why is he ready to kiss Mallika?? It's not like I have a problem with it but am sure he will regret it later. So I started coughing. They both came back to their senses and Mallika pushed him away, saw me and ran to complete her work. I could see a hint of disappointment in sumedh's eyes when she ran away.

I was confused as hell, I needed some answers badly.

I called my husband and took sumedh to our room.

Sumedh's POV:

I saw bhabhi looking at me with confusion when Mike ran away. Idk what to say, I was confused myself. What was I feeling and why was I feeling so? I love Ruhi, I have no doubt in that but what's happening to me, why do I feel lost whenever I see her, why do I feel at peace when I stare at her and she is near me?? I have no idea. I have no idea why I wanted to kiss her so bad.

I was thinking all these when bhabhi held my hand and took me to her room. Bhai was also there and they both looked at me as if they demanded some answers from me rn and I didn't know what to say and how to explain myself.

I didn't know what was happening but I just understood that having her in my arms felt good, too good. I want her, she is my wife, my Mikeee. I was unknown about my feelings but I didn't want this to end and I can always figure out my feelings, afterall she is MY WIFE...

I smiled...

I came back to earth when I heard my brother calling me. He had noticed I was lost in my thoughts.

Siddharth: Sedh?? What's going on??

Sumedh: Bhai, I.. I...idk. Idk what's happening, am so confused, mera sir fat rha hai, I am not understanding anything Bhai

I hugged him and started crying loudly. I wanted this so bad. I wasn't understanding anything.

Sumedh: Bhai, idk what's happening. I love Ruhi bhai, I love her but idk jabse I married Mike, ah I mean Mallika, am feeling different. I am not understanding anything. She is just so innocent, I want to protect her Bhai, I want to keep her with me, I..I.. I want her to love me, I just want her to be mine when ik I cannot be hers bcz I love Ruhi rt? Isn't this wrong Bhai?? I just want to stare at her whenever she is near me. I just dk what happened rn. I was pacing in my room cuz I was confused, nervous and was overthinking a lot and Idk when I came out of my room and I bumped into Mallika and after I held her in my arms again, It felt good, it felt good seeing her, it felt good having her in my arms, she was just soo innocent that I wanted to kiss her and idfk why???

I cried out in frustration

Sumedh: bhabhi came at the right moment, if I had kissed her doesn't that mean I basically cheated on Ruhi?? And how can I cheat on her Bhai?? But I also feel sad that the moment got interrupted. I don't understand why I am feeling sad and why I wanted that to happen when I have no feelings for her and I love Ruhi!!!

I shouted in frustration crying loudly hugging Bhai...

After a while I got tired and I slept there itself hugging Bhai. I could hear them talking but it was muffled as I drifted off to sleep

Sorry guys ik it's been soo long I have updated but ig I will be regular from today cuz I was appearing for neet this year and I had uninstalled Wattpad to avoid distractions.

Pls do vote and comment if you like the story

Thank you

Hope you love the story
Am sorry again
And love you guys
And thanks for the support you guys have given for my story 😊😊