7) Not again- Oliver Aiku x F!Reader

Angst

⌞ ⌝

It wasn't an unfamiliar sight.
Your so-called "boyfriend" hanging around an unfamiliar girl.
You would usually let it go, though, as you had only seen your boyfriend out with another woman on tabloid covers or heard about it from his teammates. You were suspicious, but he always managed to talk his way out of it, and you believed him.

You never saw it with your own eyes.
Yet.
Up until now.
Until.
He started coming home late.
Ignoring your calls and messages.

Heck-you had to beg him to come home on time and treat you with the bare minimum.

You followed him until he stopped at a narrow street-where he was apparently "meeting with a friend," as he often told you. Yeah right. More like friends with benefits.

And that's exactly when you saw her. And oh my-she was...
Pretty?
No.
She... she was gorgeous.

Tears rolled down your cheeks as you realized she was the person he had been describing to you as the "ideal woman." Fair skin, big eyes and lips, a perfect hourglass figure, and blonde hair that wisped down to her eyes, trying to get the attention of her bright blue irises which seemed to be lost in the ocean of Aiku's purple and green.

His eyes were sparkling, hands wrapped around her lower waist, chatting and laughing as if he had been dating her for years.
But no.
He had been dating you for years.
You were supposed to be in the place of the girl he was with now.
A moment came after that when you thought you would genuinely faint from shock.
They had matching couple rings.
He told you they were "cringe," but here he was in all his glory, with the sun shining off the silver metal of his matching koi fish.

You were numb, your feet involuntarily stumbling into view. It didn't matter, though-time had stopped, your ears were ringing, and the life you had imagined with him all slipped out of sight.

The Swede gasped as he stole a glance at you-your face told it all.
You were broken.

He let go of the smirking blonde (she knew, of course) as quickly as he was to cheat, and ran after you.
"Please!"
You ran some more.
He followed you.
"I can explain!"
He caught up.
"Just give me a chance, Y/N-I-"
You ran off again.

He could keep running after you as much as he wanted. But nothing would be able to patch up the beautiful relationship he had ruined.

It wasn't an unfamiliar sight.
Your so-called "boyfriend" hanging around an unfamiliar girl.
You would usually let it go, though.
Today was the day it would all stop. You wouldn't let him hurt you.
Not again.