Chapter 14: But what could go wrong at breakfast?

Warning: Sexual Content

The following material includes sexual content. Reader discretion is advised.

SMUT Warning

Nova - Not Around (Official Visualizer) starts playing in their bedroom and in this story as this chapter starts.

__

__

"Baby, I'm close... let's cum together, "

George softly whispered in Victoria's ear as he held her arms while thrusting in and out on top of her. Victoria held him closely and softly bit his neck. George thrusted harder, hitting the right spots as he worked inside Victoria.

"Uh, yeah...please don't stop, there," Victoria moaned while she felt him inside of her.

A few seconds after, Victoria gently pulled George's jaw so she can kiss him before she started to completely feel that she's about to climax.

"Babe...so good," She moaned loudly while she finally arched her back and heavily breathed on his neck. A sign that she was finished with her orgasm.

And as erotic as she can ever be, when Victoria makes those sensual sounds, George becomes wilder for her, he tends to quickly reach his own climax. At that point, he had to quickly pull out and cum on top of Victoria.

George carefully got up on top of her and pulled some tissue from the nightstand, helping Victoria clean herself up. Right after, he took all the used tissues from her and threw them in the trash bin.

"Oh, you left this one," Victoria smiled, handing him another tissue that had been left behind. George quickly took it and threw it away. He immediately joined her back in bed.

Victoria turned around, making herself his little spoon. George wrapped his arms around her, and gently moved her head aside so he could bury his face in the nape of her neck.

"I love you," He whispered while hugging her closer.

Victoria slowly turned around to meet his eyes. George took a good look at her and smiled.

"I love you," She whispered back as she placed her hands on his chest.

"Do you want to have breakfast?" He asked while pulling the duvet up to cover them both.

Still staring at each other, Victoria said, "I can make you a simple chili crisp fried egg?"

"No, I mean, let's go outside," He softly suggested.

"George..." Victoria shook her head, her smile turned into a sad little frown. She knew that going out in public had always been risky for the two, well actually, risky for George.

"Let's just stay here, babe. I haven't seen you in like, what? a month?"

Victoria protested, her little frown turning into a big sad grimace, revealing how much she missed him while he had been away preparing his album and all the things connected to it.

Victoria then traced his collarbone while she waited for his response. George sighed heavily and then scratched his nose, leaving Victoria unanswered.

"How's the album?" She asked, trying to change the topic.

"Good, just doing the final touches..." George responded, his tone clearly showing he hated discussing that topic and didn't want to talk about it. He simply wanted to be with her; work was the last thing he wanted to talk about.