𝘿𝙚𝙠𝙝𝙩𝙚 𝙙𝙚𝙠𝙝𝙩𝙚 𝙥𝙮𝙖𝙖𝙧~~

___________________

"Bhaiya akhri waali puri meethi kar dena "

Ishan instructed the pani puri vendor whose smiled told ishan that he knew all about his preferences, as he was the regular customer!

Ishan sometimes felt like pani puri should be announced as the national food of india.. He doesn't understand why people run behind momos.. I mean look at the mouthwatering pani puri

But rest aside.. Ishan just loves to devour his favourite snack and that's what he is going to to now also..

With mouth full of the snack, ishan looked at his side when he felt eyes on him...

It was a stranger staring at hi-... No wait he was boring holes into him , ishan glared at the man making a weird face and the man immediately looked away..

*huhh this always works * ishan thought and smirked in his mind.

__________________

Shubman was strolling through the bustling streets of mumbai.. It was 8:00 at night .

Shubman's restless mind was not keeping him in peace and he decided to take a walk, all those fake smiles of people just to get him was making him sick..

Why was being the son of most influential business man so difficult! It had his own pros and cons.. But shubman had been starting to feel sick of everything...

Amidst all the chaos he always wondered.. Will he ever be able to love his partner just like krishna loves his..

He had always been a devotee of krishna and had always dreamt of a pure love like him, but now his drems started to feel just a distant prize he wanted to achieve..

As soon as he was introduced in the materialistic world all his hopes had started to shatter.

Shubman was busy feeling low when his eyes feel upon a boy, he was eating as his life depends upon it. His eyes were shining brighter than the moon.. And suddenly he felt himself going towards the boy.. But he halted in his steps when saw the boy making weired faces at someone.. He looked at the side and chuckled in astonishment when he saw the triumph look on the boys face when the creep stopped starring at him!

Sucking a breath in shubman made his way to the boy and at the same moment the boy turned back and their eyes met.

The doe eyes were making him weak in the knees and he felt tingling in his stomach.. Shubman was at the one end of the road while the boy was on another, some vehicles passed by them but all shubman could see was the eyes that reflected the world in them.

And suddenly shubman was able to see the beauty of love through the eyes.

They kept staring at each other until shubman realised the boy flustered broke the eye contact and was now walking away.