191-200

191. Chapter 191 Rejecting Li Shuixian Chapter 191 Rejecting Li Shuixian
"For me?"

Qiao Yiqi was a little surprised. He didn't expect that Liu Yunshuang would actually make clothes for him.

“Yes, the countryside is different from the county town.

There's a lot of dirt here, so your clothes must be expensive.

Here is another piece of cloth. I will make you one for daily wear."

He was naturally very happy, but he didn't want Liu Yunshuang to be too tired.

"Will it be too much trouble?"

"No, it's just a matter of foot, just don't be disgusted."

"How is that possible? I'm so happy."

As he said this, he smiled knowingly.

She is good at needlework, which she learned from her mother.

When I was at Lao Xu's house, I hadn't had a piece of new cloth for many years, so this technique was of no use at all.

I was very busy last year and made two sets of clothes for several children.

Now that the weather is warmer, you can wear last fall's clothes.

Qiao Yiqi bought it for him and he also changed into the ones he wore.

When we get back, we still have to buy some cloth and make a new set for each person so that they can have some clothes to change.

"Come, let me measure you."

"good."

She didn't have a ruler, so she took a cloth and drew with it, using a gray stone (a kind of stone that can be used to draw white, it's relatively light, this is the name of soil) to make marks.

Qiao Yiqi also cooperated. Liu Yunshuang's hands were in front and behind him, and the two of them were so close that he felt an amorous feeling.

I could only lean my head back as much as possible, otherwise I was afraid of scaring her.

"Okay, I have nothing to do these two days, so I'll make it for you."

"good!"

Liu Yunshuang didn't notice his abnormality and went straight back to the west room.

Just cut out the general shape first and then sew it together later.

The next morning, several people planted seeds in the back.

Eggplant, tomatoes, beans and cucumbers.

Near the wall, there are some gourds, winter melons, and pumpkins, some of which are relatively large.

As soon as I came out, I found Qiao Yiqi staring at the door in a daze.

"What's wrong?"

"It's okay, I was thinking, maybe I could just grow some grapes at home.

Build a frame next to it and climb up along it.

Besides, you can enjoy the cool air.”

The grape trellis is really nice.

Moreover, fruits like grapes are expected to sell well.

The prerequisite is that there must be a surplus.

"Okay, but no one in this production team grows this."

“Don’t worry about it, let’s plant the land in the next two days.