Part 1 'The meet'

BEEP BEEP BEE- You slam your hand down on your alarm clock "ugh why now " you mumble to yourself as it is your first day of school *knock* "come in" you groan,your mum steps into the room and walks over to your bed to sit down with you. "So are you excited for your first day of school?" She asked as you replied "no two words n-o" your mum giggles.

"Come on get up" she says "do I have to??" Your mum nods

*a few minutes later*

You wave your
mum goodbye because the school bus is here,as you walk onto the school bus you see him.

The one and only 🪄AiDeN cLaRk🪄

You thought to yourself 'please don't talk to me please don't talk t o me-'

"HI!"he spoke to you "GAHH" you screamed...Everyone on the bus looked at you

"I'm Aiden and the boy next to me is Ben! What's your name?"

"My name (your name)"

"Woah cool name!" Aiden said as he hung over the seat. "Can you give me some space please?" You asked him in the nicest way possible.

'How can he be so energetic at this time in the morning?' You thought

"Hey wanna be friends?" Aiden asked you "I don't do friends" you explained "aww come on friends are fun and I don't have any so you can be my first friend!" He said to you "ugh... okay" you said as he shaked your hand as hard as he could.

*at school*

'Maybe I can run off when I'm near the principals office or I could—' Aiden cut off your thoughts "hey so wanna hang out at lunch?" He asked but before you could respond a shoe came flying a metre from your head "sorry!" A brown headed girl shouted and you saw a massive fight going on at where she was at. "So about lunch—" Aiden started but before he could say anything you ran off to the principals office and met an orange headed girl there...

Author:hey! Author here hope you enjoy this chapter and this is my first book and sorry for leaving you on a cliff hanger! Or am I? Nah I'm not hope you enjoy this first chapter and next chapter will be about (your name) or Reader and will probably have more words as I didn't know how to start this chapter but this book will have more words as this book contains 426 words right now so bye my SBG fans! See you in the next chapter