Prologue

Hi my readers! Hopefully you'll enjoy this prologue. I had to re write it 3 times since I write my stories of my phone....and it doesn't always save....

Please enjoy!

-------------------------------------------------------------

"Mama! Papa!" I cried as I hid behind them. We were being attacked by rouges.

"Stay behind my Kallestrate," my father said. Mama and Papa growled at the rogues surrounding us. Mama held my little sister tightly.

"Take you sister my child," she said, "Escape while you still can."

"But Mama," I said hesitantly as she placed Aikaterine in my arms.

"Go!!!" she yelled. I nodded and ran in the opposite direction.

I ran will all of my might. Rogues were right behind me. Tears were streaming down my face as I held my sister.

"Thy Moon Goddess of our world," I prayed, "Please help us. If you do, I shall forever be your servant. Please just help us." The Moon's light shined brightly.

I closed my eyes, then opened them. All I could see was red. My bones began to crack. 'Was I shifting??? I couldn't be! I was too young!' I thought. I spoke to soon, I was shifting. I had pure white fur with black inscription saying "Servant of the Moon" in greek. My deal with the Moon Goddess was sealed. I growled at the rogues surrounding me. I lunged and attacked, killing them all.

I heard my sister's cries. I turned and walked to her, while shifting back. I held her tightly in my arms crying.

'Thank you, thy Moon Goddess. Thank you," I cried.