Chapter: 11

*2 weeks later

Charlie and I workes hard to finisg all of the paper work for the next 7 months. It was tough, but we got it done. If I forgot to tell you, the rumor flew. Everyone knew that the queen's name was Kallestrate.

Charlie and I had to get new ID's and everything. My name was Allestra Cavalar and his was Jacobi Cavalar. We were "siblings."

"Jacobi" (AKA Charlie from the Chocolate Factory) and I decided on staying in America for a few weeks. We got a small apartment in human territory and we were at peace, but I was still uneasy. I didn't have my mate by my side.

Charlie and I sat on our wooden floor, watching Fast and Furious 5. We smelt wolves. We quickly sprayed our no scent spray and pure human spray and sat back down.

There was a knock at our door. I grabbed the knife from my couch and put it in my combat boot. I put on some glasses, still trying to hide my identity.

I opened the door and saw Damien, Kirk, and some other men.

"Brother!" I yelled in Greek. The men looked at me crazily.

"What did she say?" Damien asked.

One of the pack members said, "She's calling her brother."

Charlie came in and saw Damien and Kirk. "What can I do for you?" he asked.

"Where's Kallestrate Charlie?" Damien growled, "I want my mate back."

Charlie looked at him shocke and clenched his teeth. "Even if I did know I wouldn't tell you!" he yelled, "You drove Kallestrate away. You have no idea what she has suffered. It's bad enough her sister is mad at her!"

"Se doesn't hate Kal," Kirk growled. I looked at him shocked, then regained my composure. "She was just overwhelmed with what happened. She thinks it's her fault she left! The guilt is eating her up! She needs to know if her sister is okay!"

"Please," Damien pleaded. Charlie sighed.

'What should I do?' he mindlinked me.

'Tell them,' I began, 'Bring Aikaterine here later. I want to speak with my sister.'

"Bring Katherine here," Charlie spoke, "that is all I can tell you." Kirk sneared at Charlie.

"Why should I bring her to you!" he growled, "How do I know you won't hurt her!"

"I would-" Charlie began but was cut off by Damien.

"Deal," he said. Kirk looked at him as if he was crazy. "Trust me." Kirk nodded and took his phone and called Katherine.

"Leave," Charlie said. Kirk and Damien scowled, but did as they were told. "My name is Jacobi by the way, don't wear it out."

As Damien and Kirk left, Katherine entered our aparment as soon as she appeared. Dark circles were around her red and puffy eyes. I closed the door.

I sighed. I hated it when she was like this. "What do you need?" Katherine solomly said.

I smiled a bit. "My sister," I said. Katherine loojed at me with widened eyes. She ran up to me and hugged me tightly. "I am sorry."

"It isn't your fault," she cried, "You're just trying to protect us." She looked at me in shock. "Your hair, your body, your glasss, you look so different. Charlie looks different too.." I smiled. "Happy Birthday..." I felt my eyes water.

"I wanted to hear that so badly..." I cried, "I wanted my Aikaterine." We stood there crying.

"You can't tell anyone about me," I said.

"But-" She said. I shook my head. She sighed. "Could you both atleast stay at the pack house? I want you to be there with me..."

I looked at Charlie. He sighed, but nodded showing a warm smile on his face.

"Okay," I said, "I will do so."

~Time Skip~

I sat with Aikaterine in her room as she looked through her closet for an outfit.

"Which was Kal?" she asked.

"They both look Beautiful on you Kitty Kat," I smiled. Aikaterine pouted. I chuckled. I walked to the closet from her bed. Hmmm. I got a white wrapped crop top, blue high waisted pants, tan colored sandals and a couple of layered bracelts.

"Here," I said. Katherine looked at me with wide eyes and smiled. She grabbed the clothes and place it on. She looked stunning.

"How do I look?" she asked. I smiled then furrowed my eyes brows.

"Something is missing," I said. I grabbed a box from my pocket and opened it. A handcrafted heart gold locket with an inscription inside was shown. I put in on her and she dazzled. "Open it."

She opened it and tears were falling. One side had two pictures. One of our family and a picture we took two days ago. She flipped the side and found the inscription. "To my beloved sister, Aikaterine. May your wishes come true."

She began to cry and I rolled my eyes. "No more crying," I muttered, "You got a party to go to." I wore black ripped highwaisted jeans with white muscle tee with small gold rhinestones on the shoulders and a red flannel over it.

I sprayed my scents hider spray so i smelled like a human. We walked out of our room and saw Damien walking towards us. He looked at Aikaterine's locket. "Who gave you that?"

"My sister Alpha," she muttered. His hands clenched. He glared at her and walked away.

"He is not worth your time Kal..." she said in my mindlink. I nodded. We continued to walk when I saw Charlie. I smiled.

"Big Brother!" I yelled in my Greek acent. He smiled and hugged me.

"How are you Allestra?" he asked. I smiled. He got the messaged. I looked around and saw Aikaterine was gone... Where did she go?