chapter.1 before the whole minecraft thing (im still working on da title)

(Sorry if uploads come in late I'm going to try to upload atleast 1-2 times a week)

Purples pov

I was just coming back from a mission ora- I mean king orange told me it was very strange tho
Nothing like the usual missions, he said I had to bring him some purple paint and orange paint

*as I was walking to my bedroom (idk if they even sleep in the show bro) to go to sleep I got thirsty so I went to get a glass of WATER (something yall need) I heard some noises coming from king oranges room, after drinking my water I went and knocked on his door*

King mango? (Ima start calling him mango it's going to confuse me)

Mango:what is it purple I'm working

Purple:o-oh sorry, I just wanted to check up on you mango, I'll go gn

Mango:gn to you too grape

purples mind:OMFG I CALLED HIM MANGO BUT WHY DIDNT HE SHOUT AT ME LIKE BEFORE???? (technically the last time purple called "king" mango just plain mango and he shouted at him)

*after what just happened I go to my bedroom to sleep (something I need)*

(At midnight)
*I wake up slowly in what appears to be the middle of the night, I lay there for about 20 minutes before getting up, when I go to get a glass of water I see that mangos door is open half way and he's not here so I decide to snoop around abit, as soon as I enter my eyes straight get attached to a shrine in the corner of the room, I decide to see it closer and when I see who it's for....*

Purples mind:WHY DOES HE HAVE A SHRINE FOR ME??? AND WHY DOES IT SAY "please marry me purple" ON THE SHRINE!!!???

I'm sorry if it's short I'm like super tired rn it's 3:47 am and I'm going to sleep
LOVE YOU POOKIES

342 words damn
Also mangos like a yandere in this okay