Zoey

Hi! My name is Zoey, I'm 16, in the 11th grade, and dating a senior his name is Laim Bomfound he's 17, tall, popular, and has lots of friends also

hes really nice. That's what I thought before he broke up with me. I caught

him cheating on me. I was devastated, I liked him a lot I guess he didn't. So

I didn't go to school for two weeks. Every day a freshman would come over

and give and teach me my work for the day since she was my neighbor she would bring me my work for the two weeks. We would talk for almost two

hours. When I went back to school everyone looked at me like I did

something. I went to get my breakfast, someone kicked me. After I ate

breakfast I went to class for the day. I asked one of my classmates to see if

we had a test or not.

But they said, "Go away¨ or ¨don't talk to me". I was confused as to why they were saying that. But later that day I found out why.

"Jin where are you I have to ask you something. " Screams.

"Zoey what are you doing GET OUT, " said Jin.

"Why are you hanging out with my ex Jin I trusted you Jin why? Why did you do this Jin? We are no longer friends." I ran out of that class crying.

I bumped into someone while I was crying and walking.

" I'm so sorry I wasn't looking where I was going, " said Zoey.

"It's fine, but are you ok why -" I ran off before they finished.
I went to the library to calm down and hang out with the librarian she was my only friend now. I told her everything. She took me to a place where I had never been. She gave me a pass.

She said "This place is one of the secrets in the school that I have access to, so I'm leaving it to you if you tell anyone about this place you will be suspended for a month from this school you got it," said the librarian.

" Yes ma'am what if I have a lover can I bring them here and we hang out here because I'm just curious about it".

"If I know them then yes but if they betray you they will be the ones to leave for a month."

" Yes ma'am I promise forever in my life I will keep this secret to you and me''.

The next day. Instead of going to the breakfast line, I went to the spot in the library to see what it looked like. It was beautiful but I needed to put some stuff in to make a place to relax and to be me. After 30 minutes I was late to class so I locked it and hid the way in so no one could get in.

(This is my story I've had been working on when I'm finished with my school work, since 8th grade, now I'm in 9th grade, please enjoy this story, don't worry theirs smut and lesbian and a lot of this so if you recommend something then please say. Love you my pups)