My Clever, Stupid Alarm Clock

Type: Description/blurb/i see it as chapter 1 of a short story :)

Protagonist: Female

Genre: Romance/comedy

Status: Available

Cover: Included

The thing I hate most about waking up early in the mornings, is the fact that I can't even open my eyes to begin with.

You know that feeling, when sleep glues your eyelids shut and you have to spend ten minutes trying to regain your will to see?

Just me?

Okay.

I mean, I am kind of glad I don't have any neighbours. Otherwise, they would see the complete and utter tragedy that I am in the mornings, not to mention terrible bed hair I manage to obtain.

Four words.

Breath, sweat and waterproof mascara.

At at least one point in your life you have found the struggle of removing waterproof mascara before you spend eight hours of you sleeping time on your phone before collapsing I into a heavenly slumber.

But, what if one day, your clock decided to wake you up THREE WHOLE HOURS before you were meant to wake up? Well I'll tell you.

You get up, thinking is just your normal walking up time and go for a morning walk, only to find, your ultimate bad-boy crush rund at the very time you try to kill some time. All I have to say, is thank you, my clever stupid alarm clock. :)