Part 7- My ability

As they reached their destination they quickly got down and they bought their entry tickets and entered the national park, they met gazes with an enchanting view... A beautiful wildlife, vast tundra and snowy summits and peaks of the Alaska range which were so tall that they get lost in the clouds up above. It was beautiful...

 As they walked, Cosmo admired Aurora who had such a pretty smile as the sun rays shined on her beautiful face.. Accidently Aurora caught Cosmo smiling and staring at her, they immediately met gazes and turned away as soon as possible, it felt awkward and really silent but no one dared to speak-- Cosmo knew he messed up but had no choice but to walk along with a poker face ('' _ '')

After 2-3 hours they walked out of the park and because of the long walk they felt like eating. They saw a small snack shop nearby and thought of eating there. They walked towards the shop when they heard a really loud scream. Both, no, everyone turned towards the direction of the scream to see a clinic and the shadows of 3 people. People quickly rushed near the clinic but no one really wanted to risk going inside.

 Aurora who watched everything happen in a second, heard a familiar voice which said " come on, lets go see what's happening!" Immediately after hearing and realizing it's Cosmo's voice, she snapped out of her own world and stepped into the real one. She quickly agreed and rushed towards the place. The screams were getting louder and that's when read the word "psychiatric clinic". As soon she read those word she was about to step in when she felt a hand holding hers...

It was COSMO'S.... He asked her about why she was going in there and she replied " Cuz I have the ability to help her"... Cosmo was confused but he knew it was not right to stop her so he too went inside the cabin with her. 

When they both stepped in they saw a man and a women holding the hands of a girl who was screaming. Cosmo thought that they were harming her and immediately went forward when he felt a hand holding him this time, it was Aurora's. Aurora said him not to go forward but Cosmo said that he had too since they were harming her but Aurora stopped him and said " It is herself who is harming her". Cosmo was shocked at those words that the words from him did not flow out of his mouth.

Aurora slowly stepped in and said the man and the women in coat, who was mostly the psychiatrist, to let go of the girl. They did not know why, but they actually did let go of the girl, somehow, they felt an assurance that, they and the girl, would be fine.  Yet again Cosmo was shocked and  did not understand anything, he's eyes just saw, hers......