𝟎𝟓𝟗. 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐛

BEAKED IS THE NEW VERB
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

⋆𐙚₊˚⊹ chapter fifty-nine,
Gilmore Girls — Season Three

⋆𐙚₊˚⊹ chapter fifty-nine, Gilmore Girls — Season Three

𝐅𝐞𝐛𝐫𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐲 𝟏𝟎𝐭𝐡, 𝟐𝟎𝟎𝟑
―୨୧⋆ ˚ LUCY'S POV

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐍'𝐒 𝐌𝐎𝐔𝐓𝐇 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐊𝐄𝐃 𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐄, 𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐒 𝐏𝐈𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐃 𝐌𝐘 𝐖𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐒, 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐀𝐘 𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐌𝐄. His tongue demanded entrance into my mouth and I let him in, whimpering quietly because wow. My body feels electric── it always does whenever he kisses me.

   I've spent the entire day with him, studying alongside him, and now we're taking a well deserved break if one would call this a break. I'm being picked up in an hour, and I've studied enough, so now all I want to do is spend the last hour like this.

   He freed my wrists, and one hand tucked under my back, lifting me up and into him. He continued to kiss me, tasting me, until I was merely breathless. Every kiss feels different but all the same, and I can't seem to get enough.

   I looped my arms around his neck. He nipped at my bottom lip, and the sting made me flinch, but he soothes the bite with his mouth. A noise── something like a laugh and a moan leaves my mouth, and Tristan smirks against my mouth. His other hand moves upwards, fisting my hair. He rubs delicate, soothing circles against my scalp, and I sigh contently.

   One leg lifts, moving to rest around his back, and Tristan pushes forward. A grunt leaves his mouth, and my hands grip at his hair. The hand around my back moves, and just when he's about to tug on my shirt, I hear a car horn sound just outside.

   We pull apart, breathing heavily, and the car horn beeps again. "W-What?" I lift myself up, and Tristan begrudgingly moves off me. I move off the bed, towards the window, and if looks could kill from this far away, that freaking car would explode. "You've got to be kidding me."

   "What?" I look over at Tristan, and I move to grab my bag. "You don't have to be home for another..."

   The car horn beeps again. "Bastard!"

   I hope he can freaking hear me.

   Tristan moves to the window, peering past the blinds to see the car waiting outside. "Why is he here early? I thought he had that──"