1

''sir here is your drink. Have a nice day'' he smiled at me. It was the first time I met with him. I felt weird not in a bad way, in a good way. After that day I went to the store every day to see him. His name is Phuwin. I didn't ask him. I saw his name tag.

''Thank you for coming every day sir. Here is your drink.''
'' Thankyou.'' We didn't talk about our private staff but I could know he need help. He was getting weak and weak. I decide to ask him is he okay and gave him my number. He said his okay but I didn't believe him.

at night he called me. he said '' I need help I'm at the cafe can you come and pick me up?...''
''Sure, I'll come in a min''
I hang up the phone and drive to the cafe.

He was sitting out side of the cafe and looking down.
''Hey are you alright?''
''Yes. ''
''I'll take as no come on let's go.''
he stand up and followed me and get in the car

''What is your name'' he asked me.
''Pond. You are Phuwin right?''
''yes''
''come on let's eat something.''
''But.. I don't have money''
''How come you don't have money?''
''Long story short my parents are taking my money and also they don't allowed me to eat and they use violence to me. After few week you ask me and give me the number. I used cafe's phone to call you.''

''oh I'm sorry to hear that. You can live here if you want to. I'll pay for anything you want.''
''But..''
''No but. Quit your Job and work on other cafe okay?''
''Okay.''

____

I was surprised that he really tried to help me. I'm finally free but I don't know if I can trust him. Maybe I can.

''Phuwin here let's eat ''
''Thank you''
''How old are you?''
''19 and you ?''
''I'm 25 and call me what ever you like.''
''Okay P'Pond''
''Phuwin after you eat decide your room I have plenty of them so''
''Oh okay''

this place is really huge I want to be in the small room. Maybe the one in the corner?
''Can I use that corner's room?''
''Of course you can. Here, your name plate for the room''
''Oh thank you good night.''
''Good night''

''his so kind and handsome. Tommorrow I have to find my new Job.''

____

''hey put this on his room tommorrow and buy some clothes for him and ask the cafe's ceo for his new job.''
''Okay sir.''

Next EP
''Good.. morning''

''What's this''

''Thankyou..''