8

There is 🔞 (I think) Sp if you hate them stop qnd read another story!. Also it is not Pond and Phuwin. Phuwin and the other guy so if you hated too go read some other one!!

Phuwin's room
''I can't sleep. What should I say to him tommorrow. wait maybe I can go right now so he'll never knew. At least I should weite a letter.''
After he wrote a letter to him he went out and grab taxi and went to his parent's house.

'DINGDON

''who is it?''
''It's Phuwin''
''You finally came back we were looking for you''His dad smiled.
''Come inside I have special room for you''
''oh really?''
''Yeah come come.''
Phuwin thought they had changed. Until..
''This is your room.''
''Huh is this the room?'' The room was basement and there was only bed and chair and table. There was a door lock outside but not inside.
''Yeah. You have no right to be same floor as us and you the one who escaped and this time you can't go outside. Do we need to teach you again why you are born?''
''No need sir ''
''Can't you say thankyou to me? Or maybe I should teach you the lesson again.'' He punch Phuwin and grab his hair and take him to basement.
''I'll call my friends tommorrow so get ready. I'll let them do anything they want You should listen to them, and You can only go out the room when I or your mom said so.Understan?''
''Yes sir.''
''Now go to bed.'' His father locked his room.

The next day.
''Hey wake up.My friend is here. His name is ben. Ben you can do what wver you want.''
''Oh are you sure anything?''
''Yeah anything''
''Okay then I'll let him fuck my cock''
''Ofcourse you can use that room. Hey come and go to that room with him.
''Yes. Sir''

At the room
''Hey you here suck my cock''
''yes sir.'' Phuwin put Ben's cock in to his mouse. He licked his cock.
''ahh.. oh my you are good at this..''
Ben moaned. He grab Phuwin's hair and push against his cock.
''mmmnnn'' Phuwin moaned and tried to stop but he didn't allowed.
'' ah..I'm cumming. Swallowed them all'' Phuwin couldn't deny so he just swallowed his cum. He start Kissing him and put his cock near Phuwin's hole. He didn't wanted to do. He want to go back to Pond's house but he can't.Then Ben put his cock inside him.''So thight.. it's really good.'' he moaned. He start moving.

At the Pond's House
''wtf? he went out already?'' Pond look at the letter Phuwin wrote.

To Sir.
Thankyou for everything ghat you've done. I don't want to disturb you so I'll just go my home.Thank you and I love you.
                                Phuwin

''Look at the Phone's location and send me the address'' He shouted to his bodyguards and maids.
''Okay sir.'' The replied. He went to the car and went to the place that his bodyguard send. When he areived he break the door and went inside.

''Hey who are you?'' Phuwin's Dad asked.
''WHERE IS PHUWIN?!!''He shouted with angry voice.
''There is no one here name Phuwin.'' He replied but look at the room they were in. Pond noticed and went there. He was surprises.
''WHO DARE YOU TO TOUCH MY THING!!'' Pond pulled Ben and punch him and went to Phuwin.
''Hey darling are you okay? I called the police so they'll get arrested for their whole life so don't worry. I'm sorry na. I should have tell to but I fell in love was you but let's talk later okay? First let's gp home and Take rest.''
''Thank you P'Pond for helping me'' Phuwin hugged him and Pond Hug him back.
''I.. Love you Phuwin''
''Me too.''
''Let's go home now okay?''
Pond drag him to his car and went to there home.

Next EP

Thankyou

I love you

good boy