In the Starktower

Nico's Pov:I woke up in an almost white room. One wall was actually just a huge window. I was lying on a white bed. I realized that I was in a medical ward. Brina was in a bed next to me. She was still asleep. I remembered everything and realized what must have happened. They had kidnapped us! That wasn't good.... Suddenly I noticed that Brin was rolling around restlessly in bed. As an experienced demigod, I knew that this was because of a nightmare. Without further ado, I went over to her. I had no experience in hugging or calming people down. I carefully hugged her from behind. She stopped fidgeting, but she was crying now! I had done a great job!Suddenly she screamed: "Hellena!"I wasn't surprised when she woke up. She was, though."Nico?" Where are we?'',, I have no idea, but I'll look after you.'',, Please tell me we haven't been kidnapped.'',, Okay, then I guess I'll have to be quiet.'',, Fuck!''Suddenly she froze and turned to the door.,, Do you remember the people in the forest? That would be good, because apparently this is their quarters.'',, Fuck!'',, I said it first!''Suddenly voices could be heard outside.,, The children were definitely in danger!'',, But they didn't want to be rescued!'',, Bruce, we couldn't just leave them behind! The girl had a pretty noticeable wound and almost bled to death!'',, Maybe there was a doctor where they came from!'',, And what if there wasn't?''I turned to the young demigod."Mr. D is going to kill us!""Yep!""He might have mercy on you.""We both know you're lying."The door swung open and two men came in. One had glasses and gray streaks in his hair, and he was also more heavily built. The other was a bit thinner and had cut his beard in a very strange way. They both looked surprised when they saw us sitting on the bed. Then the thinner one spoke up."The arrow would have knocked down a horse and those kids were only stunned for 4 hours. 10 would have been the least.""Excuse me? Tony, what did you do?""Relax Bruce, they seem to be fine."Brin and I just looked at each other thoughtfully."But we told you to go.""We did.""You should go without us!""You almost died from blood loss!""It wasn't that bad!""But the people at the hospital said otherwise.""Just let her and me go, okay? We're not in danger, we weren't and we won't be.""And how do you explain the scars?""I was in a car accident that killed my mother and sister.""Oh, my condolences. And what about her?""You'll have to guess.""Really?""Yup.""You're a spy.""No.""You trained as a contract killer.""No." '',, That happened to you in the camp?'',, No!'',, Can't you just tell us?'',, No, I can't.''A sad smile crept across her face. And yes, I recognize a sad smile.,, Our absence will be noticed in the camp and after 40 days at the latest they will be looking for us. And if they find us it will be unpleasant for you.'',, Oh really? How can they find you? We have your cell phones and yours weren't chipped or anything. '',, We have our ways of finding each other. Either Rachel has some information ready or they're doing that creepy dream thing again that I can't quite describe.'',, Who is Rachel? '',, It's none of your business. '',, okay, we can keep this conversation going forever, or you tell us what's going on!'',, Does that normally work?'',, Yes, why?'',, Because it won't work this time. '',, I have hundreds of questions for you. First, how did you know that Bucky was in the oak tree, you're blind.'',, That's none of anyone's business!'',, But it's interesting.'',, But you know that I'm not unarmed?'',, No, but neither do we.'',, It might be worth mentioning that I sense lies.'',, Really?'',, Tell me a few things.'',, I'm over 50.'',, Truth. '',, Wow. ''The other man finally spoke up.,, Okay, can we introduce ourselves first? I am Bruce Banner also known as the Hulk.'',, I am Nico di Angelo also known as Deathboy.'',, I am Brina Terz and I am definitely not going to tell you what I am known as.'',, You all know who I am.'',, To be honest, I have no idea.'',, Me neither.'',, Seriously! I am Tony Stark, millionaire, genius, Iron Man, the greatest Avenger! You are in Stark Tower! How come you don't know me?'',, Annabeth mentioned your name once or twice at the campfire.'',, Once or twice! You should have heard that name 200 times! '',, Your ego is bigger than your tower!''An elegant red-haired woman in a black suit entered.,, Well, the girl is right. Brina right? I'm Natasha Romanoff, also known as Black Widow. It's surprising that you woke up so quickly. I hope your wound has healed well by now. Maybe you'll take it easy for a few days or weeks. We've set up a living room. You're on the top floor, so if you want to disappear you'll have to go through the territories of all the Avengers who live in the tower. But we'll keep you company at dinner. Wanda and Steve cooked dinner tonight. '',, I'm not hungry. '',, Me neither.'',, We're not going to poison you or anything.'',, Still, I'm not hungry. '',, Good, you have a bathroom and a small kitchen. If you need anything, let me know. Maybe you can come for dinner anyway. Javis will show you the way. ''_______________________________________________________________Have you read what was written above?Here's to many great stories!988 words.